RO

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

Super lightweight and moisturizing option for those who prefer gel creams. I have very acne-prone but dry skin. This option worked for me. It really has a sooting effect and it calms my skin. Has a slightly sticky finish which can be a deal-breaker for some people. I personally don't mind the sealing effect of that stickiness after it absorbs. Almost scentless. I've introduced this option into my skincare with other Cosrx products (snail mucin essence and acne patches) and active creams for acne treatment. Great moisturizer for this price.

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Jul 21, 2022

My favourite gel moisturizer, fragrance-free, simple and no frills! I have purchased multiple tubs as backups during sale, it's that good! I love it so much as I live in a hot, humid climate and this particular moisturizer does its job well, super hydrating and sufficiently occlusive plus it does not feel heavy at all!

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

This gel cram is very light in texture. It’s more like a gel than a gel cream. I use it during the day when I need to wear a mask. It provides some (but not much) hydration without suffocating your skin. Also great for oily skin in summer. But if you have dry skin, it may not provide enough hydration.

Posted on Dec 27, 2021

It has no strong scent and I love it. When applying it to my face at night, it makes my face cool and moist. The next morning, my face is so glowing and soft. It is very easy to use on the face. Regarding quality, I think it works well for me as I see improvement on my face...more glowing, less dark spots and pimples.

Posted on Sep 15, 2022

I like this even more than I expected! It is more moisturizing than I was anticipating based on other reviews (which I like), but not greasy in the slightest. And the "feel"/slip of it is luxurious.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

Perfectly hydrating without leaving an oily layer behind. A thick gel that's never sticky and feels good going on to absorb completely. Always calms the red in my easily irritated, sensitive skin.

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

So good! My sensitive/oily/dehydrated skin loves this. Perfect for the summer season because of its light texture. If you live in colder climate, this is not suitable. The other cosrx cream would be better at hydrating.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

This is an awesome, cooling, moisturizing, PERFECT FOR OILY SKIN TYPES gel moisturizer. Great in humid environments. This makes the skin bouncy and plump while not being greasy. Soft scent, love it.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

Very gentle to skin, texture feels like silk. The skin seems to be more moisturized and hydrated with this cream. The scent is delicate. The package isn’t flushy, I like it. I bought it for my mom as well.

Posted on Dec 8, 2021

Very good gel-cream. Very light for the skin and absorbs quickly leaving the skin soft and moist. Very good also after peeling or microdermabrasion.