RO

Be-Natural
Posted on Jun 8, 2022
Perfect but use with caution!

I don't use it very often because I consider it to be a strong product. It does work perfectly in case of emergency! whiteheads are completely gone. They melt away. I apply it with a cotton swab on the sides of my nose (my problem areas) works every time! I wouldn't put this during the day or on the cheeks, you might end up putting a lot or burning your skin. It doesn't have a scent and comes with a pump.

12e029fd-3c2b-4f42-ab19-13792027f964

This is so gentle with my skin and I really enjoy it, I feel a difference on my skin texture but that could be that I also use Tretinoin in another routine. I don’t use use the pump because it is really liquid and I can’t measure the exact amount of product that I like to use so I use a little dropper for it. Highly recommend!

61540b1e-b1cb-465a-a30d-d316225b3bfc
09d829cb-724d-4b0f-b3d8-da85985fad27
Posted on Nov 9, 2021

I have sensitive, acne/pimple prone combination skin. I've used it, once, thus far, as instructed and loved it. My skin felt and looked better after one use. It has a very light scent (barely noticeable) and is very watery (obviously). I put 2-3 pumps on a cotton pad and used it only at night. The package is frosted plastic so no need to worry about breaking it. I will update this review after using it for a month or two but wanted to say something quick in case someone has the same skin concerns and mine and is hesitant to try it out. It didn't cause any negative reaction to my skin but I'm also planning on using it once a week and gradually increasing it maybe to two times a week.

1d8cde71-e81b-4583-b8c8-98f10c253d23
Posted on Oct 12, 2021

I love it! I use it before bed as it makes skin shiny and a bit tacky, but wake up with soft clean skin! My skin is used to active ingredients so I use it almost every night, might feel tingly at first. I wish the bottle was bigger, but it is a great product to try if you deal with clogged pores.

d221f4ac-2008-4bcf-beb5-15e51d1817c7
Posted on Jun 4, 2022

I have suffered from acne since my teens, and at 53, for the first time I don't have noticeable whiteheads around my chin, nose and forehead. This is after only 2 weeks of use!! There's only two tiny places on my chin left and they are getting smaller by the day. Sold on this product and definitely reordering.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

This thing got rid of 95% of the bumps I had on my face! Previous to this I was struggling with ingrown acne that wasn't coming to the surface. It does take a few months to work but it's totally worth it! After about 3 months of using this 3x a week, the bumps disappeared. I know for sure it was this product that helped me because when I stopped using it, the bumps all came back after 2 months and then it took another 3 months to ge rid of it again. I use it everyday now 1x or 2x a day. I'll never go without this. I thought my situation was hopeless but nothing is hopeless, you just have to be persistent in finding the solution! Thank you cosrx for making this amazing product!

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

Saw a difference in my skin texture from the very first use. It smoothened out all the tiny whiteheads I had on my chin. It worked surprisingly well on the blackheads I have on my nose too. I regret not finding this product soon enough when I was scrubbing my face with harsh cleansers and sticking nose strips on my nose every other week. Love it❤

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

I used to work at Ulta when I was living in USA and they carry this product. It was one of the best selling and always out of stock. I finally decide to buy it and try it for myself. Having a sensitive skin, I was concerned about the formula, but thankfully it was gentle enough and did not cause any redness. I use it twice a week on my tzone, and i do see improvements on my skin and size of pores, not to mention the glow. The frequency of this should not exceed 3 times a week as it has exfoliating properties. I recommend this to anyone who has dull skin and in need of a glow.

Posted on Dec 15, 2021

comes in an elegant pump bottle.... it is like a toner ,quite runny,, but man look at the ingredients... U GET 7%AHA... alongwith hyaluronic acid and other beneficial ingredients. its a treat for oily skin people. if u r not on other exfoliants, you can use it safely.... however be cautious in its use if you simultaneously are using other exfoliants... like tretinoin or salicylic acid.... Anyhow I love it. Cosrx definitely know how to make good efficient products... it is fragrance free...

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

I have seen a difference after using it for a week, at first application it stings on areas that have acne but I haven’t had any irritation so I would recommend, I really love this brands products I feel like you can go wrong with buying anything!

9f2e59a0-eae8-4c8f-a034-4d12d30976fe