RO

Posted on Oct 1, 2022

Thank you Comvita for this amazing honey. This is their 'mid' range value product yet, it is still tasty and as healthy as usual. The MGO dosage is low and comes from multifloral sources but still can be used as a first trial of manuka honey regimen then the dosage can be increased as needed.

Posted on Oct 4, 2021

I add this to my lemon water I brew every day. I used to buy cheap honey from local stores as I wasn't familiar with quality of honey. Later I learned that many honey in the market have added syrup or sugar which is not healthy. I trust this Comvita brand based on previous reviews. I can really tell the difference as the taste is very different from other local cheaper options! I usually take a daily dosage of 1 tsp to 1 Tbsp so that I can enjoy the benefit of this honey.

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

My first impression on this honey was the good smell, it tastes subtle and not too sweet, ideal for my tea ! good value for the price compared to similar brands.

75aa4512-6c1d-43b6-b665-d21f8e00d7d2
Posted on Sep 13, 2022

It is very delicious and super silky. Great for boosting up immunity. One of the items I cannot stay without. As usual iHerb does not disappoint in the choice of products. Definitely recommend it!

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

A very good quality honey and the size compared to price is good. It has a lot of benefits and also it tastes so good and looks like true honey

Posted on Nov 24, 2021

cheaper than other brand with same mgo value. for the taste, i think there's a little hint of bitter. but my child still love it

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

Get to know this quality brand from a friend of mine. Love Love the ingredient contain, the taste and it has been my daily dosage. It gave a good benefit to our health especially during covid pandemic. The price is reasonable.

Posted on Oct 1, 2022

Great quality and useful, original, better than drugs described by doctor

9984a96f-5d8a-4279-a62c-9f251f5bf519
Posted on Jul 11, 2021

I never tasted before such a delicious silky honey. I love the flavour of manuka my wife she love it and she had finished in few days.really lovely and I am going to order another one in addition that the quantity is good for this low price and it is raw and unpasteurised. I live in Saudi Arabia the shipment is excellent because I always receive early delivery the package is outstanding .