RO

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

Love the brand. The product is easy to use. Doesn’t take too much effort to wash off but does a great job removing makeup. High quality ingredients safe even for sensitive skin.

Posted on Aug 20, 2022

Love this! Cleans and moisturizes. Love all cocokind products

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

too much France/assential oils for me, and dosent do much for makeup removal

I have used cocokind before and I was super happy, I have ordered this as it is bigger 60ml compare to the 30ml eye cleanser, which I have used on the whole face for cleaning and moisturising, I now use this with lavender and tea tree and its even better :) I love the smell. Happily recomend for whole face moisturising for the night.

Posted on Jun 16, 2018

My husband breaks out and has a little oily skin and this cleanser has kept him pimple free.... his skin is super smooth and clear! The best part, its NATURAL PURE AND AFFORDABLE

Posted on Jan 4, 2016

Luxurious facial cleansing oil with only 4/5 simple organic ingredients. I wear light makeup and it removes it well. Also smells great with added lavender oil Will buy again

Posted on Mar 22, 2017

This oil is so pleasent and smells wonderful. It is effective only as a facial makeup remover. However, it does not do a good job when trying to remove eye make up and mascara. I had ro rub the eye area and still black mascara residues stil remaind under my eyes.

Posted on Dec 10, 2020

great product

Posted on Nov 12, 2017

I bought this because I was looking for a new cleansing oil and I like that it's not something I have to wipe off with a towel or something. It's an okay product, it's not my favorite but it does the job.

Posted on Mar 4, 2016

Was really looking forward to trying this product, but got really disappointed. I tried cleansing oils by Japanese vendors before and I liked them a lot. By comparison, this one just leaves a really nasty oily feeling on the face when you try to rinse it off. The smell is nice but I suppose there's nothing really 'cleansing' about it.