RO

Posted on Jul 30, 2022
Cetaphil

Cetaphil really hydrates my face and no more dull and dry skin. HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT I like the mild scent, I use it daily, I see the quality is very good, It's compact in size, Any age maybe can use this, The package is simple, The benefit of using Cetaphil ahows immediately doe me, And the composition give s good results Any season can moisturize your skin and it leaves good texture on my face, sensitive skin no problem.

f6aed6b5-f8bf-44a1-84ca-9a06fa5d937b
Posted on Jun 5, 2022

I love this product, and I bought it several times. The hydration is amazing and leaves your skin soft and fresh and doesn't have an oily feel on the skin. My skin is combination and sensitive, and this worked perfectly for me. It has a mild nice smell and a very soft texture. you need a small amount to apply on your skin to moisturize it and it's easily absorbed.

Posted on Dec 12, 2021

I love this because it's inexpensive but does a great job. I have super sensitive skin and it doesn't irritate my skin at all. I use it mostly as a night cream and it works so well :) i keeps my skin hydrated in winter and i like that the package is in a tub so it's easy to get the amount a need. The texture is smooth like soft wiped butter.

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

*I took this picture before using the product* it’s been one week since I received this product and started do use it it’s great I didn’t irritate my skin instead it moister my skin deeply (I used it for face and neck) I highly recommend it!

b69761f9-f97a-41ca-a523-093a8c883762
Posted on Sep 24, 2022

Finally at age 50 I realized my skin is dry and sensitive, even though I do have blocked comedones on a t-zone. A lot of creams, even if it says it’s for dry skin, contain niacinamide, which looks like it’s drying my skin, it looks tired and crepey especially under the eyes few hours later. A lot of creams includes coloring and/or perfume too. This one doesn’t include any of these. I really like how my skin feels after. Definitely recommended!

Posted on May 5, 2022

Thank goodness iHerb offers this moisturizer- it is fantastic! Light, yet rich and creamy. Sinks into skin and is not greasy. Gentle and non irritating. No scent, which is also nice. I use it morning and evening- has done wonders for my 55 year old skin. Love that it is has hyaluronic acid which leaves my skin soft and hydrated even in the driest of winters. Price is much better than more expensive products that don’t perform as well.

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

You will LOVE this cream!! I always love cetaphil products. I am in my early 40's now, so my skin isn't as young as it used to be... can use a little more moisture now. I know some folks probably use this as their night cream, but I like it for my day cream. It's light enough for me to use daily (I have dry/combo skin, I don't think anyone with combo/oily could do this) and it works amazing for me. Love the scent also, very light, just enough. I've noticed a difference in my skin, just the right amount of moisture. Will keep using!

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

As my skin is very dry and sensitive, this really does help when i use it in my night routine, but i'd like t to be even heaver n texture, it's a bit too light. And i also use it with the redness night cream from the red series, so it's hydrating, just wish it had a thicker consistency.

Posted on Sep 29, 2022

Rich yet sinks in easily and doesn't feel oily, feels soothing for my sensitive combination skin at night, and perfect to pair with actives like retinol or differin.