RO

Хорошо

A light cream, excellent as a day cream. I would not say that it absorbs skin fat, but it does not fatten the face, which happens with many creams with spf. The consistency of the product is similar to a lotion, gentle, does not leave stickiness, it stings when it gets into the eyes, this is a minus.

I'm 34 years old with sensitive combination skin that tends to dryness. This moisturizer I've bought basically for summer season to balance my skin, support skin barrier and use sunscreen without having oily, sticky and overweight texture on my skin. Don't know about oil absorbing action, but all other targets were satisfied fully with this moisturizer. Package size is super huge, it contains pump that is also a benefit for me. And of course if you use sunscreen, don't forget to clean it out of your skin scrupulously every day.

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

This perfect combination of moisturizer with facial foam for my oily face, facial skin is fresher and not sticky and makes my face glow freshly, I love it

a98a4e77-53ce-4baa-9d17-8afa2d29a9c0
Posted on Sep 12, 2022

Love everything about this product, price, size, scent, quality. To use it just abby a little bit all over your face and neck before going out in the sun. I have been using it for ages anf would never change it. The texture is great to moisturize your face no matter wjat the season is.

Posted on Sep 8, 2022

my sister used it for 2 months now. It is very moisturize . the texture of the product is very light and easy to apply. the package size is big and can last her for more than 6 months. she does not complain about the scent or texture. overall. it good quality product with great benefit on skin.

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

❤️❤️❤️ It makes my skin better ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Thank you I HERB i like it it is very worth the brice GREAT ❤️❤️❤️❤️ It makes my skin better ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Thank you I HERB i like it it is very worth the brice GREAT ❤️❤️❤️❤️ It makes my skin better ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Thank you I HERB IT is a great product it helps me with the acne that I have in my face It is kind of expensive but it worth it and stay with for 3 or 2 months It doesnt make the face oily so i like itt ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ i like it it is very worth the brice GREAT ❤️❤️❤️❤️ It makes my skin better ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Thank you I HERB I use it to make my skin better and i get what i want ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Thank you I HERB My age is 26 but i have some problems in my skin so it makes it better 💛 the quality of the product is recomended 👍

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

Acure brightening scrub: I used it and its really good👍🏼. I liked the quality of Packaging and size also. Try to apply it gently on sensitive skin. I apply moisturizer after using the scrub. I think frequently using will show better result. I hope its anti-age and benefits me. I like its composition too

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

I love this moisturizer so much! It literally is oil absorbing but it doesn’t dry out your face and makes your face look super matte. It also has helped with my redness, so if you have sensitive oily skin this is perfect for you! It’s a decent moisturizer overall.

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

best sunscreen moisturizer i’ve used! i have an oily skin type with an acne tendency & it’s just perfect! it doesn’t leave white cast, doesn’t feel oily after putting it on & the skin feels super soft after the few minutes! i can’t stop stroking my face lol please like my review ☺️🥀

Posted on Aug 15, 2022