RO

4.9
Based on 2,661 Ratings
2,492
Posted on Jun 16, 2022

There's a review about how this Omega dissolves styrofoam, claiming it means lousy quality (gathered quite a lot of likes under it). Let me clarify, it's just a form of ethyl ester fish oil and makes no harm to the human body. The only thing is to be said, that the re-esterified triglyceride omega form may be the most bioavailable in comparison to ethyl ester. EtEster is also preferred when you need long-term usage of high dosages. This exact Omega is always fresh, pleasant taste, as I never eat the gel capsule. After using it, you will start feeling your mental capacity changes, memory improvements, and nervous system stability. Skin and hair go along with it)

21439e85-a169-4b41-a976-a2e13d97d37e
Posted on Feb 1, 2023

I recently started taking Carlson Wild Caught Super Omega-3 Gems and I am extremely satisfied with the results. The soft gels are easy to swallow and the dosage of 600 mg per serving is just what I needed. I love that the Omega-3 is sourced from wild-caught fish and not from farmed fish, which makes me feel confident in the quality and sustainability of the product. I have noticed an improvement in my overall well-being and would highly recommend this product to others.

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Jan 14, 2023
1,469

I really like this particular omega 3, I took it during pregnancy and now I take it when lactating, my mother took it during the qui and thank God, but in combination D3. Norwegian omega 3 and the most purified form. because when taking omega, the most important thing is the quality of the fish and it also has certificates where it does not contain heavy metals.

Posted on Jan 8, 2023

Every woman must take Omega-3 for health and beauty. And also men for men’s health and children for full growth. We always have this supplement at home. We even give it to our dog as a treat. Excellent manufacturer. We trust the quality. We use it ourselves and recommend it to you.

Posted on Dec 24, 2022

I have been buying this brand for my fish oil supplement. Just that not sure this time the color of the cap is green color, not sure what is the difference. Quality is good. Details of ingredient can refer to iherbs site. Easy to swallow. Size just nice. Slight fish taste but acceptable.

Posted on Dec 3, 2022

My favorite omega capsules. It is a regular product in our family, I see results on my daughter hair. Also, as a vegetarian, I have a leak of animal fats, so I take 1 pill a day (according to doctor's recommendation) on a regular basis. Capsules are quite big, but they are OK for swallowing because they are soft.

Posted on Dec 3, 2022

Super Omega-3 Gems provide the beneficial omega-3s EPA and DHA, which support heart, brain, vision, and joint health, and promote optimal wellness. To ensure maximum freshness, Super Omega-3 Gems are closely managed from sea to store. We source the highest quality, deep, cold-water fish using traditional, sustainable methods.

Posted on Nov 3, 2022

Carlson is a well-known brand for Omega-3. The quality is great with superior ingredients and it was delivered well in a nice package. There was no fish taste and this is very finest fish oil with a lot of benefits like reducing inflammation, lowering cholesterol and keeping your heart healthy.

Posted on Oct 18, 2022

I love this Super Omega-3 fish oil! It's so effective and it helps me so much. The aftermath of the fish smell is not strong at all and it helps my diet with daily intake. Unfortunately, I can't continue purchasing it anymore because it does not ship to my country otherwise, I would definitely continue purchasing it.. Now I have to search for another similar omega 3 vitamin.