RO

4.9
Based on 1,562 Ratings
1,427
Posted on Mar 28, 2022

2 gels per day, the gel is quite large but easy to swallow with water. It comes with natural orange flavour. There is no weird taste. The benefits are as stated. There is 700mg Omega 3s per serving which is good for heart, vision and joint. Recommend to buy for adult.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

One of the best fish oil brands out there. IFOS certified and IGEN certified and also in triglyceride form. Very high quality ingredients and the packaging is simple yet informative. The omega 3 fatty acids are also high quality. I’m sure my health will benefit by taking this daily.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

This product is easy to swallow and digest and has no fishy odor or taste. It's completely neutral. If you are paying attention to minerals and vitamins then fish oil product with Omegas 3's is likely on your list. Even if you are in your 20's starting to take this on a regular basis is not too soon. I've learned not to leave this off the daily routine to help cholesterol stay in check, keep inflammation at bay, and your hair and nails healthy and strong. It stays in the fridge until you're ready to use it. The small size is a nice value add and gift if you travel. I'm repurchasing.

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

I bought these by mistake and wouldn't buy them again. You have to take two large pills for only 700 mg of fish oil. I usually buy the 1200 mg. I also didn't really notice an orange flavor, but I prefer Carlsons because it doesn't have any fishy after taste.

Posted on May 19, 2022

Great brand. I did a lot of research and this was the best quality fish oil you can get period it's all I use for my Omega-3 needs

Posted on Jan 7, 2023

I love this brand of fish oil. I recently upgraded to the higher dose in the Carlson brand. I do prefer this orange flavor to the lemon.

Posted on Dec 16, 2022

I've tried almost all kinds of omega from this brand. It has no fish smell or taste. Capsules size is very comfortable to take. Liked. Will buy again.

Posted on Oct 16, 2022

Love this product! It is very easy to swallow and easily digested. This is a great source of omegas and so important for brain function and immune health. I highly recommend this for athletes of all ages.

Posted on Sep 22, 2022

My husband and I use the capsules for traveling and use the liquid at home. We never have the "burp" reaction that some have reported with some fish oils.