RO

Based on 8,083 Ratings
7,467
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Jul 23, 2022
Best OMEGA-3 on the market!!

It’s probably best Omega-3 in the market because of its surprisingly high amount of DHA and EPA!! This liquid fish oil has normal taste with lemon hints and contain just best ingredients you can find. Omega-3 will be beneficial for your heart health, your joints and your mood and cognitive functions. Price of this bottle is worth its quality.

1269a602-a025-4292-bb60-8953cdbca809
Posted on Dec 15, 2022

This is the only brand of cod liver oil I buy for our family. Excellent quality. Doesn’t repeat. Great taste. Good for brain, bones, heart and lungs. Wonderful anti inflammatory, great for gut and neurological wellbeing. The benefit of omega is well documented. I get the larger size in Autumn to fortify for winter.

54d85160-4c0e-40b3-b036-62aac21b2d68
Posted on Sep 17, 2022

Great Taste with a tinge of lemon. No fishy taste. I like the glass bottle packaging as there is no spillage when pouring out of bottle. The EPA and DHA levels are also high per teaspoon. My blood lipid profile has improved since consuming this fish oil which is very important. My skin condition has improved too.

I bought this after finishing up a bottle of the Orange flavor of this fish oil. The bottle is large and made of sturdy dark glass. It comes properly wrapped up so do not worry about the product breaking. The oil is slightly thick and pours cleanly into a teaspoon. The oil is tasteless. If you are not used to take oil, you might find the texture uncomfortable at first. If you hate swallowing pills, please try this one instead. It smells like artificial lemon. Omega-3 helps me focus and improves studying quality. It also helps reduce period pain remarkably. If you suffer from painful menstrual cramps, I highly recommend you give this fish oil a try, but you have to be consistent. You should notice the effect taking place after a month. And make sure you use organic cotton pads - if you do both, I pray that your horrible cramps will disappear within a month. This fish oil is essential to my diet now. I highly recommend! I prefer the orange flavor more.

Posted on Dec 11, 2022

Posted on Dec 9, 2022

Easy to swallow just by itself neat in a spoon - the flavour is quite light, although I wouldn't mix it with anything else. It's a great size as well and definitely takes a while to get through it all. I haven't really discerned that much difference but I take it more as preventative and for brain health rather than to address any immediate joint issues.

Posted on Dec 6, 2022

Good quality and safe. It was packed securely to make sure it doesn’t break in transit. I like that this product provides 1,600 mg of omega-3s, including EPA and DHA. This is good for the heart, brain and hair too. It tastes lemony and not fishy, so I can easily tolerate taking it.

Posted on Nov 26, 2022

I have been using this product for many years now. The lemon flavor helps it taste fine. I add a teaspoon to my yogurt everyday. It adds a lemony kick and boosts my Vitamin D levels. I have osteoporosis, so this is an important addition to my daily vitamin and Omega 3 intake. Thumbs up!

Posted on Nov 25, 2022

This is a great, high quality, concentrated fish oil. I usually take softgels, but sometimes I mix it up and use the liquid form. I kind of like the taste of this one - it's slightly lemony, not fishy tasting at all so if that's an issue for you, this is worth trying.

Posted on Nov 4, 2022

This product was recommended to me by my doctor. I was worried that the flavor would deter me from taking it but now its no longer a concern. There is no fishy taste and reminds me of lemon essential oil. Great product and the lowest price I could find online!