RO
4.8

4.8
Posted on Nov 21, 2022

The MCT oil came Sooner then the expected shipping time - well packaged. Big size and well worth the money. Doesn't taste too good (as any fish oil), but it is the best tasting omega-3 I have had. Good quality, good ingredients. looking forward to seeing the product benefits, on diet, its energy and reduction of cholesterol effects over time :)

Posted on Nov 4, 2022
1,318

Carlson's omega 3 fish oil was our first choice of omega 3 supplement. It has great reputation and trustworthy sources. However, I turned to another brand due to ecoconomical consideration, sad. But I still miss Carlson. I recently saw it at special price, this time with MCT oil added to the liquid oil, I was very interested in it. So I ordered one right away.

Posted on Nov 20, 2022

Excellent, it was useful. Very good. Good size for money. good for immunity

Posted on Oct 9, 2022

High quality omega-3& mct oil. Safe package. This special form was prescribed for my son by my nutritionist.

Posted on Oct 1, 2022

it works for me. great product. fast delivery. recommended. thanks

Posted on Sep 9, 2022

Ingredients are good, lemon taste does help to consume is better

Posted on May 5, 2022

good quality, healthy ingredients, not bad taste, kids like the tase . size is middle.

Posted on Aug 31, 2022

Good taste, mct plus omega its great

Posted on Feb 26, 2020

I meant to buy their Omega-3 Fish Oil product, though bought this one by a mistake. Those 2 products look almost identical, which I find to be quite confusing. Make sure this is indeed the product you're looking for!