Page 1 - Reviews - California Gold Nutrition, Liposomal Liquid Vitamin C, 1,000 mg, 8.5 fl oz (250 ml) - iHerb
RO

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

A really good and quality product. Very tasteful, does not detoriate when stored. Easily digested and absorbed. It keeps my immunity strong - no cold, flu or covid. The content is 250ml, the expiry date December 2022 (more than 1 year since the delivery). The shipment was fast, the package undamaged. I am pretty sure I will buy another bottle soon. Love this liquid vitamin C stuff!

9fbea7fc-fff1-43a8-a545-a8a5d14a49f7
eb5a714d-8df4-4bc7-b557-5747ad5f8388
Posted on Jun 7, 2022

California Gold Nutrition Liposomal Liquid Vitamin C has become my favorite form of Vitamin C. The liposomal form is the most bio-available and therefore most easily utilized by the body. This product has a very bland taste, which I much prefer over the many nasty, sugary sweet versions on the market.

Posted on May 22, 2022

Since the usual orange flavoured one is out of stock, i decided to give this a try. What I liked: 1. Taste is not so bad, palatable enough— more pure bec no flavourings. 2. More watery than the orange flavoured version —- which is a plus for me. 3. Packaging is way better with the easy tear pack . ( the orange flavoured one has not been consistent with the easy tear packaging — need to use scissors)

Posted on May 22, 2022

It doesn't taste pleasant... BUT it is a product which improves my health. I forgot to take it for about 3 days, and then ended up with the sniffles. Started it again, and no sniffles the next day. I'm on a low carb diet, so getting adequate amounts of vitamin c is a little challenging (I used to get 500% of the RDA from fruit alone). This is a sound product.

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

I eat a lot of dairy, which I’m trying to reduce (as well as my waistline), and needed a quick alternative - California Gold Liquid Sachets fit the bill. I did my research before purchasing and was pleased with my findings. Personally, I wouldn’t take it neat, as I found it way too concentrated, but instead add it to my morning smoothie.

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

A year ago I switched from regular liquid vitamin C to this liposomal liquid Vitamin C, to add to my morning smoothie. I do believe it is helping with my health and my ability to ward off colds, COVID and influenza. I also like the price. I haven't tasted it by itself, as I simply add it to my smoothie.

Posted on Sep 5, 2021

Not only is California Gold Nutrition, Liposomal Liquid Vitamin C more effective than water soluble vitamin C products, but also good value for your money. Furthermore, far more environment friendly as it contains 50 service in one bottle which is recyclable, hence less waste when compared to the individual packaged version.

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

this is my first time to try this since Im taking aurora gluthationn which is liposomal.. I try also this Liposomal Vit C to make it.more effective...

b4195467-a9a7-4f19-b02e-55e964924f58
Posted on May 13, 2022

This is good. I was happy to find an affordable liposomal vitamin C. Not sure how well it works but my doctor says it’s better absorbed. Taste isn’t great but wasn’t expecting it to be and it’s for my health not the taste, so I don’t mind.

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

This is my first liposomal Vitamin C and have never been stopping to consume. Taste so good that I cannot forget to consume it per day. Stay healthy !! You will definitely see skin improvement.