Page 1 - Reviews - Cake Beauty, The Big Wig, Thickening Volume Conditioner, 10 fl oz (295 ml) - iHerb
RO

Posted on Jul 31, 2021

I tried this conditioner with the shampoo that goes with it and I am pleased with the results. I must say, my straight hair don't need much conditioning as I do not use heat and do henna. I simply want a product that does not weigh down my hair, and this one does the job (hair are soft and detangled) very nicely. Loved the smell too, the same as the shampoo: light, sweet, a mix of bubble gum and cake batter. And most important: vegan and cruelty free! Will try others from the brand for sure!

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

Okay I will say, I have read reviews about Cake products and people complain about the scent etc but I am a fan. Cake products are my absolute hair go to. They compositions is amazing, the results are outstanding and the scent is a kind of warm clove scent that is actually really comforting. For men who are in their 50s and the hair is a bit thinner, this really works. I know the product packaging is pink but, get over that. The quality is A+ and it really works.

Posted on May 18, 2022

Was worried about the “bubblegum” scent being overpowering but it’s very subtle and definitely doesn’t leave a scent on the hair after washing. Makes my hair very soft!

Posted on May 2, 2022

omg the scent is amazing! my kid wishes they had curly hair and could use it! lol. it is also a very good product, one of my favourites for curls!

Posted on Aug 25, 2021

Good for a blow out!

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Great if you want a cruelty free shampoo.

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

Low review to make sure they won’t sell it in higher prices

Posted on Mar 22, 2022