RO

Posted on Aug 18, 2022

Gives you more endurance to get through your day when you feel worn out. I mainly use it if I haven't gotten enough sleep. It makes a big difference and gives you the endurance to keep going when you normally would crash and burn out. I've been using this for more than 20 years. It's a good product.

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

I’ve been taking these for a week now and I can finally notice a difference. I gave up caffeine so I wanted to find a natural replacement because my energy is usually pretty low. High quality and good ingredients!

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

I bought this for my husband as a caffeine-free alternative to energy-support during early mornings, and he has really enjoyed the results so far. I plan to reorder this - would recommend!

Posted on Sep 3, 2022

Supports my overall supplement regime. Quality had always been adequate. Used it for several years. At my age...I'm looking for quality ingredients in a supplement.

Posted on Nov 18, 2021

Always delivers energy without shock. A reliable supplement. Makes people who take it smarter. Is not meant for hyperactive people or depressed. Is of great quality always reliable. The ingredients come on together to unleash extra muscle strength. I like how it's only once a day and no matter how used to it you get.

Posted on Dec 22, 2021

Can feel the difference in my energy level when I take this, would return to purchase, good price.

ffbca0b7-f28c-4ddc-b040-37b943a17461
Posted on Jan 30, 2022

I like it somuch giving me lots energy of the day

Posted on Feb 15, 2021

I have been taking this for years...I feel so much better since I started to use it. No more pain in my legs and I can feel my breathing to be so much clearer.

Posted on Jan 14, 2020

I have been taking this Ginsana for years. It gives a subtle energy increase but not overwhelming like coffee. Mostly I find it helps lessen the severity of any cold I have had. While others around me are weeks getting over their colds I find mine leaving within a week or two. I highly recommend this product