RO
4.7

4.7
Posted on Dec 26, 2022
Vit C. is Great Stuff

Vitamin C is great stuff. I take it in megadoses whenever I am sick/start to feel sick, and in smaller doses as a preventative whenever I'm feeling more run down and that I need the boost. I haven't noticed a difference with the different brands, except that now I use Vitamin Code, which seems to be a bit different. With Vitamin Code, I definitely feel better if I take it every morning, so I do. However, I haven't noticed that megadosing seems to help (and Vitamin Code is raw Vit. C, with much lower doses than I'm used to from 1,000 mg pills).

Posted on Jan 30, 2023

Rosehip is fantastic way to take potent and clean dose of Vitamin C. I usually take ground granules and was happy to find these in capsules for lazy days or for family. Great that they are kosher and vegan

Posted on Nov 14, 2022

I have found this particular formula of Vitamin C to be really effective, pleasant to take, and a daily dose helps me to NOT catch colds from others around me.

Posted on Aug 21, 2022

The best vitamin C ever. It contains 100mg of rose hips which you don't find in other products. Personally, I don't change it even though the price is high but the ingredients are too.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

I have been taking Bluebonnet Vitamin C-1000 mg Plus Rose Hips for years and delighted that I can still get the product though I now live in Thailand.

Posted on Sep 17, 2021

Very good quality and arrived unbroken. Since most herbs and supplements should be in glass this was packaged very well for protection from breaking. Unlike my experience from Amazon. Highly recommended product and service. Very fast shipping as well. Actually received this faster than two day prime which is qlways delayed. Keep up the good work!

Posted on Jan 26, 2023

Excellent product! I take this vitamin C every day to be healthy! I really like the content of this product.

Posted on Dec 12, 2022

It's great to have a significant amount of vitamin C and also rose hips for a full spectrum nutrition and absorption.

Posted on Nov 25, 2022

Vitamin C is good for immune system. This time I ordered it from blue bonnet, because it has good quality.

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

Great product. It's L-ascorbic acid. L means natural. Contains also Rose Hips.