RO
4.7

4.7
Posted on Feb 26, 2022
RNA dna nucleotide complex

Makes me look and feel younger, healthier, gives me more energy, boosts me through my training, gives me more muscle strength, best quality ingredients full of the natural proteins that are good for the body and mind, improves focus mood and concentration gives me more ability, has greatly improved my life, great tasting good size capsules and package that you can take anywhere and good to have in your diet everyday

Posted on Dec 23, 2022
1,242

I received the product well. Thank you for the fast and accurate delivery. I will promote a lot around cheap and high-quality products. thank you

KI
Posted on Nov 10, 2022

This supplement is of a great diet, great quality and suitable for all ages, it has great benefits and taste cool, the package was good as well. I therefore recommend it.

Posted on Jul 28, 2021
1,654
1,918

Excellent nucleotides derived from torula yeast! This product contains a selection of nucleotides including adenosine, cytidine, guanosine and uridine. Nucleotides are complex biological substances that play a critical role in many biological processes. They serve as the basis for building RNA, DNA and ATP, are responsible for protein synthesis and genetic memory, and are universal sources of energy. I recommend!

Posted on Jan 22, 2023

great composition in a single product, with benefits for energy and muscle both

Posted on Dec 4, 2022

It is good for health, i find it good quality and price

Posted on Oct 26, 2022

great quality and ingredient, good size and package. benefit for diet and training

Posted on Oct 6, 2022

Nice! It really working pills Taking it many years Adenosine I can found only here

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

Doesn’t have the taste of brewers yeast like it’s. predecessor. Of high quality nucleotide bases the way it works.

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

This is a good product, and Iam buyng not the first bottle already, so it means something Thank you for having it in stock!