RO
4.7

4.7
Posted on Oct 2, 2022
Quality NAC supplement!

If you are looking for a high quality NAC supplement without fillers, milk, egg, fish, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, soybeans, sesame, corn, gluten, barley, rice sodium, & sugar, Bluebonnet is your brand! I always look to see if they carry a particular supplement before buying another brand. NAC helps with cellular health & immune function. Both my husband & I have been taking it this past year or so, and we have found it helpful to stay healthy.

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

I'm a long-time NAC user, and will only use Bluebonnet brand (other brands aren't nearly as potent). NAC is one of the most potent expectorants you can use, and rapidly and effectively obliterates any kind of bug that forms a biofilm in order to set up shop in your system accordingly. I first learned about NAC via a COPD support group forum when i was dealing with chronic sinusitis. 5 things you should know about NAC: 1. the smell is pungent. if it doesn't smell strongly, you've gotten a bad/weak/impotent batch. 2. it can be taken on an empty stomach and will work faster/better, but if you're sensitive and get reflux easily, try taking with food. it'll still work, but more slowly. 3. this is an expectorant, so it'll break up mucus like Mucinex does. it'll break up all mucus, anywhere in your body. so don't take too much for too long (no longer than a week unless you're experienced with using it) because it'll mess with other mucus lined systems, like your GI tract, because NAC is an industrial strength expectorant. 4. NAC is given intravenously in the ER to people who overdose on Tylenol (acetaminophen) as a first response antidote to prevent them from dying. if you're taking NAC to break up some cold symptoms, stick to other types of painkillers for your aches and pains (NAC and Tylenol will effectively "cancel each other out" in your body). 5. NAC is given to COPD sufferers as an off-label compounded Rx via aspirators to treat their symptoms of chronic excessive mucus in the respiratory system. The reason i mention #4 and #5 is to make you aware that NAC is a powerful substance, and should be dosed and consumed with care.

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

Excellent! Was recommended by my naturopath and has been a helpful addition to my diet & daily routine. Bluebonnet is a quality brand. The pills are small and easy to swallow, with no flavor. They are easy on the stomach.

Posted on Nov 4, 2022

This was great to have on hand when my family got covid. Combined with some other key supplements, none of us were particularly ill and recovered quickly.

Posted on Oct 9, 2022

I appreciate the amber glass packaging of NAC. I read recently that ingredients in NAC benefit more than just the lungs and that it also benefits joint health.

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Feb 28, 2022

After recovering from Covid, some of us were tired...brain fog..then we found this! NAC. Spoken about it on the internet, and now confirmed. IN ONE DAY, we felt better. NAC cannot be found in foods. SO I-HERB IS THE PLACE: PRICED BEST and USUALLY AVAILABLE

Posted on Apr 29, 2021

Not sure if smell or no smell makes a difference, but this one works and doesn't smell. I take NAC for sulfite intolerance caused by oxidative stress. One with every meal, sometimes I need one extra for sulfite-laden foods. For half a clove of garlic one is fine.

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

I’ve been using this particular NAC for over a year. It is excellent quality especially compared to other brands I’ve tried.

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

This is a good product, and Iam buyng not the first bottle already, so it means something Thank you for having it in stock!

Posted on Nov 21, 2022

During myboudt with Covid I took this three times a day and it really helped control my congestion. Now I take It once per day for immune support.