RO

4.9
Based on 1,737 Ratings
1,637
Posted on Nov 30, 2022

Will see if quality and absorption is good after checking my vit d3 level. Great citrusy taste. Feel like my immunity has improved though. And dosage is only 1 drop for daily intake. Satisfied with the product. Although product is not from the cheap end, but you have to pay for the quality.

636ae125-e7e2-47f5-ad08-401617294fe5
Posted on Mar 6, 2022

Vitamin D3 is a necessity for all people's immunity, especially the ones' that live in cold climates with a lack of sun myself included. I have a prominent deficiency, so I take 10 000 every day. I used to buy it in a tablet form until I discovered these drops, which are extremely convenient. You can add them to any beverage. They have a very mild citrus taste, which I don't mind and to be honest, almost don't taste. The package is nice, it's easy to drop one or two drops. Highly recommend!

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

I have been taking Vitamin D3 for 9 years to boost my immune system. I discovered Bluebonnet Liquid D3 many years ago and have been taking it ever since. First of all, the dosage is super simple: one drop is all that is needed. There is no dropper so it is packaged perfectly. Just turn the bottle upside down for one drop. With 900 servings per bottle, the whole family can use it daily for several months. From my research, sufficient levels of Vitamin D3 in the body have been shown to protect against severe cases of Covid and can protect against other upper respiratory infections. I cannot remember the last time I had a cold. It also tastes great with a light citrus flavor.

Posted on Nov 21, 2022

Because of less sun, I take this for improve my immunity. When I or my familymember has cold or flu I take for 3 days 20000 IU with K vitamin and my illness gone. Dosage is very easy 1 dropp is 5000 IU. The absorption in the mouth is more effective. Taste is citrus.

Posted on Sep 16, 2022

If you haven’t taken Vitamin d drops before, get on this now. It’s amazing. I was told to take two drops of this a day at the 5000 IU type. I only took one this morning and it made an enormous difference to my feelings of well-being. Looking forward to this new daily habit.

Posted on Sep 13, 2022

My physician recommended I keep my D levels at 60-80 since I was in remission. I was at 43 & no matter what soft gels I took in any strength, it just wouldn't go up more than 5 points. I purchased Bluebonnet Liquid drops & started using under the tongue. My next visit I was at 80 & have maintained that level for years. The quality & absorption are amazing & Vit D is essential to strong immunity function. I can't recommend this enough. Do not hesitate to buy this product!

Bloodtests have showed that my levels (& also my sisters levels) of Vitamin D are in the normal range which is not comon in winter in this country [NZ]! My sister has Lupus so she limits her sunshine hours due to this condition and yet still has good levels of Vitamin D which is great! We have been taking the recommended dose on the bottle for about 2 years now and have put the good results down to this product. One bottle last for a very long time and mixed in juice has no taste so they are not hard to take at all. A great quality product that i highly recommend.

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

The best liquid vitamin D3 with orange flavour 🤩 You'd better check the dosage with your doctor. I use 5000IU. It’s necessary to use vitamin D3 during use at a time when we have little sun and heat like autumn and Winter. I start to take vitamin D3 in autumn and take it 6 month but everything is individual ❤️

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

I like the high concentration in one drop. I take 4 to 5 drops every other day with Magnesium and Vit K2. Like it very much. The bottle will last me for a good amount of months. Good stuff.

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

Great value and a high dose - perfect for those of us who live North and don’t get that much exposure to sun during the colder months.