RO

4.9
Based on 2,829 Ratings
2,634
Posted on Dec 4, 2022

Had a very low Vitamin D analysis for me and my kids, other supplements didn't work so well. Now once we started to use these Bluebonnet Nutrition vitamins our Vitamin D level has raised and is in optional level. Highly recommended!

Posted on Nov 26, 2022

Bluebonnet will not disappoint you. Great quality and ingredients. The dosage is good and nice taste. We don't get enough from the sun so what better way than this liquid vitamin d which is quickly absorbed in your body. Helps build your immunity and strengthen your bones.

Posted on Nov 12, 2022

These drops make it easy to take Vit D and it keep my levels at a good level. Highly recommend for someone who doesn't like to take tablets. The flavour is good too.

Posted on May 11, 2022

I bought the 2000IU bottle and my levels went up a lot and quickly. To manage my dosage better - I switched back to the 1000IU so that I can control how much I’m getting. It’s easy to get in an extra or two!

Posted on Sep 10, 2021

This is a great product for D deficiency. high potency and easy to take and absorb. a few drops on spoon to ingest with easy. really helped with Vitamin D deficiency. Especially helpful to boost immune system. Works very well for especially for people who prefers not wanting to (or cannot) spend much time in the sun.

Posted on Jan 31, 2021

These liquid drops were recommended by my Doctor. Most people are vitamin D insufficient and the drops are the easiest way for our bodies to absorb Vitamin D. (Should also take right before or after eating some fatty foods as that will also increase absorption) My kids don't mind these at all and so easy to just drop a few on their tongues. I love that this brand doesn't have glycerin. I am always happy with the quality and ingredients of the Bluebonnet brand

Posted on Dec 10, 2022

I love this product Great quality,tastes good, big size, price is OK dosage well

Posted on Dec 10, 2022

Very tasty. The kids love it! We all use mostly in winter when there is less sun

Posted on Nov 5, 2022

vitamin drops and citrus flavor, very pleasant taste and very convenient to take

Posted on Oct 27, 2022

Pleasant citrus taste. I am going to submit the tests soon, I hope that this product will have raised my vitamin D level.