RO
4.8

4.8
Posted on Nov 5, 2022

I chose this vitamin C product because it does not have any artificial sweeteners, flavors or colors, and it's Kosher. The tablets don't taste sweet and a little more on the sour side, like lemon candy drops but very tasty. I like to have this on hand when I feel a cold coming on or just to get some vitamin C boost when I don't eat enough fruit.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

The tablets are fairly large in size, but that's not a problem because they taste good. I also like that there's no added artificial color. Bluebonnet is a trusted brand with regard to quality. I'm very pleased and will repurchase.

Posted on Oct 30, 2022

These chewables are a bit difficult to "chew" as they are quite large in size. The taste is something you can get used to eventually (it took a week in our house). However, there are other Vitamin C chewables that are smaller and quite frankly taste better. If your concern is with sugar, then consider these chewable tablets, because they have less grams of sugar and carbohydrates than other chewable Vitamin C tablets.

Posted on Sep 9, 2022

Tastes great. I give this to my 94 year old mother who has a hard time swallowing pills.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Have to suck on it and then chew. Like getting a shot of OJ in the morning. Great taste!

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

I get these for my mom and she really enjoys them. Great price too.

Posted on Jul 5, 2021

Like all of EarthSweet chewable products, this comes in a very secure packaging and because it is chewable, it is easily consumed. My only complaint is that the taste is a bit bitter. Still, the point is that it accomplishes the job. It's got us reinforcing our vitamin C levels on a daily basis.

Posted on Aug 31, 2022

Excellent tastes good and high quality

Posted on Apr 25, 2022