RO
4.7

4.7
Posted on Jan 8, 2023

This company of meletonin works very well. Puts you off to sleep quite quickly. The dosage of 3 ml works best. We have received the 5ml accidently so qe just break it on half and it does the job too! The fact that its cheqable makes it easy to take.

Posted on Dec 8, 2022

I recently tried these tablets and found them an effective sleep aid. The 3 mg dosage is just right for promoting restful sleep and the chewable tablets are easy to take. The natural raspberry flavor is pleasant, with no aftertaste. I highly recommend this product to anyone who sometimes needs a safe and natural way to improve their sleep quality. The main bioactive ingredient is melatonin.

Posted on Nov 5, 2022

I've been using their product for a long time and I find it really does work. I like the taste as well. I use the dosage of 3 mg usually, although sometimes I will use 5mg. I feel like it does benefit me and helps me to sleep better. I've also used it when I've had a long flights

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

Thank you. I bought the 3mg for my Mum, after she tried the 5mg and felt the dose was too strong for her. This is great quality for money. The 5mg dosage works well for me. I get the benefit of a good sleep after nightshift. Mum takes the 3mg and it has helped her with insomnia. The raspberry flavour does taste nice and real, not like the usual gross medicinal fruit flavours. The tablets are small in size as well, so they are not hard to chew or swallow. I picked this because for a while i was sick of swallowing tablets all the time. its nice to have another alternative.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

We have used several bottles of this product and it has been consistently effective in helping our teenage son with sleep. It’s dosage is one 3mg tablet before bed. Due to the high quality ingredients, pleasant berry taste and the benefit of a good night sleep we will be ordering this product ongoing.

Posted on May 31, 2022

Tastes good -(another brand I had gotten was tablets and extremely bitter) I had been taking this as a preventative measure along with other supplements to keep Covid at bay (see FLCCC) not for sleep issues - but I do think it helps keep me sleeping. I split them in half for my 10 yr old and he is happy with them for falling asleep

Posted on Dec 26, 2022

Works really well for me and my kids when I need them to go to sleep! Awesome! They love the taste as well! I cut them up for smaller dose, hope that's okay!

Posted on Dec 19, 2022

It really helps sleeplessness, especially when it was caused by Covid. Just needed 3 at a time and it didn’t last the whole night.

Posted on Dec 18, 2022

This one has a strong flavor to it, unlike some of the other ones that have a hint of flavor. Would highly recommend giving this one a go if you are looking for the non gummy version with good taste.

Posted on Nov 21, 2022

This is our favorite melatonin! I love the 3 mg dosage because it’s easy to cut in half for my smaller kids and also works for my older ones (and me!). The taste is really delicious - my kids won’t touch another brand!