RO
4.9

4.9
Posted on Aug 21, 2022

It’s a high quality product which I give daily to my teenage kids in the beginning of cold season when the days get shorter

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

These are yummy vitamin D supplements with a sweet berry flavor. I love that they are chewable because that's how I prefer to take my vitamins!

Posted on May 5, 2021

Just got the parcel so cannot say anything about the quality of vitamins. But have a question about the size: Seriously? What is the sense of using this size jar for that quantity of pills (see the picture)?

8a8927a2-fa47-48cc-9015-d7dc0be0e5f9
Posted on May 15, 2021
1,654
1,918

Excellent chewable vitamin D3 tablets with raspberry flavor. Vitamin D is vital for the body as it affects the absorption of calcium and phosphorus, which are needed by bones and teeth. With a deficiency of vitamin D, children may develop rickets; in adults, a lack of this vitamin contributes to the occurrence of osteomalacia, i.e. softening of bones, and osteoporosis, i.e. reduced bone density. Therefore, I highly recommend vitamin D3 supplements.

Posted on Jan 2, 2023

Good tasting and delivered quickly Hopefully helps with vitamin d levels

Posted on Nov 23, 2022

My family love these vitamins. Sweet, but not too sweets, Good small size. Just a joy to take each morning!

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

These were yummy but I switched to California Gold Nutrition because of a better price.

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

Great quality for kids. My kids have been using this for 5 years.

Posted on May 30, 2022

A good dosage in a small pill that tastes wonderful.