RO
4.7

4.7
Posted on Aug 23, 2022
Zzzzzz. Super product!

I had never tried melatonin before. This product instantly took a liking to me. The tablets are easy to chew and taste sweet, even tasty. They don't leave the feeling that you are drinking pills, but rather as if you are eating berries. In terms of dosage, I started with half a pill (you have to bite into it), and it turned out to be quite enough. The product is not addictive. I fall asleep within half an hour on days when I cannot fall asleep normally without melatonin. Zinc or magnesium could have been added to the existing ingredients.

66e4cfce-6098-4d0b-83cf-cb0c444c6498
Posted on Jul 16, 2022

Thank you. This is the first time i bought this brand, great quality for money if you want something with flavour. The 5mg dosage works well for me. I get the benefit of a good sleep after nightshift. The raspberry flavour does taste nice and real, not like the usual gross medicinal fruit flavours. The tablets are small in size as well, so they are not hard to chew or swallow.

Posted on May 21, 2022

Such a great product quick acting helps relax and gives you a great night sleep without any groggy feeling in the morning the size of the tablet is easy to use and the dosage is perfect. They taste great with natural ingredients this is a quality product, there’s awesome benefit in the fact that you get a great night sleep

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

I am really impressed with the results of these chewing melatonin and they are really helping my sleep. I actually thought that I was getting the gummy’s but these are just as good and I think they taste fine. Delivery was excellent and I was kept well informed. I will definitely be ordering again.

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

I love that this table is scoured, so I can cut it in half if I want a smaller dose. The taste is great. And this Melatonin is effective. It really helps me to sleep. Since I take it twenty minutes before bedtime - I prefer a chewable tablet. I'm not fond of drinking a large amount of water before bed! Another bonus is that this comes in a glass bottle. And Bluebonnet is a quality, trustworthy supplement.

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

I bought this for my ADHD son & now all the kids take it to help them sleep. The flavour is great for fussy kids & the chewable tablets are great for kids who can’t swallow pills. I actually think these work better than the higher dose melatonin I bought for hubby & I!

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

These are a favorite in our house. Taste good, no artificial sugar or flavors or weird ingredients, and work well. My kids gladly take melatonin before bed, because it helps them fall asleep better (otherwise they might take an hour or so to fall asleep). And I also take them. This is a regular purchase in our home. These are high quality chewables. Definitely recommended.

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

Very good quality. A type of ingredient for thoose who expects a good sleed. The taste is excellent, the size is easy to swallom and you can choose the dosage. The benefit to have a good night is the most important,

6dc371bb-4b85-420f-bda6-ce6af6ea636d
Posted on Jan 29, 2023

I love this product! The taste and size is great and dosage is good for our family members. The quality of ingredients is superb. This is the only melatonin I buy. The benefits to my family's sleep can't be beat. We like it and we buy the 3 MG as well.