RO

Posted on Dec 13, 2021
Osfortis by BioGaia (L Reuteri ATCC 6475)

I've been reading about one of this bacterial strain over the years and finally decided to buy it--couldn't get it easily from the other suggested retailers. Bought this from Canada on iHerb.com. iHerb.com pulled through for me and was able to send it my way. Came well-packaged in good shape with a very cute and simple design. This exotic supplement by BioGaia, hailing from Sweden, which has been backed with good peer-reviewed research, has me very excited! Very, very happy with this purchase! Very premium! Thank you!

Posted on Dec 7, 2021

Recommended by Dr. William Davis. Easy to swallow.You can make his special yogurt using these capsules. Seems to be excellent quality. Iherb's new delivery service does not provide notices of product shipment nor delivery dates. I know they are busy with holiday orders, but it was difficult to find out where the package was and the expected delivery date which was not accurate anyway.

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

I purchased this probiotic after watching a video on YouTube where l.reuteri was recommended by a doctor, and specifically BioGaia brand. I was hesitant to take the chance (especially for the price) because I have methane dominant SIBO and in the past, ALL probiotics have worsened my constipation. (I have at least 4 or 5 barely used bottles of various probiotics in my cabinet.) Not so with Osfortis! I go normally once or twice a day, and my bloating has lessened. (I have also made some dietary changes.) I ordered one bottle to try, and upon seeing the result, immediately ordered two more (during the sale). The directions say to take two per day, I'm only taking one per day for now on an empty stomach, and it does the trick beautifully. I am a convert - please keep stocking this product.

Posted on Oct 11, 2021

I love BioGaia Osfortis! It’s healed my dysfunctional digestive system by bringing my gut microbiome back to balance and harmony. I used to take way too many antacids every day and now I don’t need any! It’s incredible. I feel way better in general because digestive health is linked to many other aspects of health. I take one per day, but sometimes two if I feel I need extra bacterial buddies to help with digestion or even stressful situations :)

Posted on May 12, 2022

Awesome probiotic!! And I’m noticing the difference on my skin already :) the capsule size is small, tasteless, easily absorbed and the added vitamin d is a bonus which is great for bone health. The quality is of a high standard and the ingredients are excellent. You will love it!

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

I had been taking the excellent Boi-Gaia Product with 100 million CFU's of Reuteru 6475, but noticed this product had 10 billion CFU's. That is 100 times as much. And 6475 is the strain that has been shown in research to have all the benefits for such things as reducing aging, improving looks, athletic performance and improving hormones. So thank you for this product that seems to be the most potent source of this amazing probiotic strain.

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

I have read a lot about the effect of L. Reuteri on our immunity. I am surprised to learn that this strain is also good for bone building and it comes with Vitamin D for better absorption. It is estimated that due to modern indoor life style, a lot of people do not have enough sun exposure, and therefore have Vitamin D deficiency. The dosage of 5 billion CFU per capsule is great for making my own L. Reuteri yogurt. I love this product.

Posted on Sep 15, 2022

Pills are average size. No taste. I take 2 per day on a somewhat steady schedule. I would say I have regular bowel movements. This strain may increase testosterone but I have no proof. I will most likely order again however I’m not sure it’s worth taking as a pill. Perhaps make your own yogurt with it to boost the number of bacteria. I have no quality concerns with this product. Ingredients: It does contain Vitamin D which may not be beneficial since it’s artificial.

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

Bought after watching a Doctor talk about this and the benefits seen in others. Seems to be a good quality product, not sure yet about the effect hopefully will see improvements over the coming weeks.

Posted on Nov 23, 2021

I've tried all Biogaia products and this is the one I like best. It helps with digestion and is backed by research to help with bone health. I definitely experience an increase in wellbeing since starting the product and will continue to take long term.