Page 1 - Reviews - Beplain, Cicaful Ampoule ll, 0.16 fl oz (5 ml) - iHerb
RO
Posted on Mar 22, 2022

I was struggling with a dry skin barrier again & was on the hunt for products that would possibly help. This is one of them! I’ve been using it for a couple weeks now & have noticed a difference. Makes my skin glow & not as dry. There were also a couple times I dealt with redness/irritation but this helped, which I believe is because of the cica. The consistency is more watery but I don’t mind that. I do like that other products can absorb better after using this ampoule. It’s not an out of this world product but I think it’s good to have on hand. I would repurchase. For reference, my skin type is combination (more dry).

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

It is a very basic cica serum. It doesn’t have any smell and though it seems a bit sticky in the beginning, but stickiness is gone a few seconds after applied to face. It is calming for the skin. And though it is very basic, it does it’s job perfectly.

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

This is super soothing and hydrating, and definitely helps when I use strong products my skin might react to, like retinols or exfoliants. I wake up to really hydrated happy skin after putting it the evening before. Definitely recommend.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

It is a basic Centella serum, I guess perhaps I have too much expectations about it. There is no scent and feels quite runny for me when applied on skin. I also didn't see much benefits - like reducing redness or soothe my sensitive skin. Or maybe Centella isn't suitable for me..

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

Bought for kids. Fun for them. Update: I bought the products for children because interesting small packages, but luckily I tried them on myself first and immediately redness appeared on the place of application and after a while the place started to itch.

Posted on May 22, 2022

Good serum for those who like a simple skincare. Very gentle, no scent, I have used for 4 weeks but didn’t do much for me. More suitable for warmer seasons.

Posted on Nov 18, 2021

Is hydrating serum good for combination skin and also good for oily skin I really recommend this one

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

Love it, its not sticky. Barely there and the size fits well. No scent so i like it

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

Very calming and soothing rosacea, very safe. For sensitive skin.