RO

Posted on Jul 30, 2022
My Skin Drinks This Up!

Wow! I will start off by saying that I wish their was a little more product in this thing. This product did wonders for my skin but I ran out about 4 months in after using it every day. It still gets 5 stars because I would 100% spend the money again for another bottle because this essence makes your glow. It is fragrance-free and such a gentle gel like consistency that is perfect for my sensitive skin people. It doesn’t get super tacky like other snail essences i’ve tried. I used this every day along with 2 other products for 6 months and my skin LOVES me. It’s worth a try! (the pictures i’ve attached to this review were taken 6 months apart from each other and are completely unedited and unfiltered)

75515b05-e192-4772-854f-744778300e27
3df0f01b-549c-4f67-9c28-ee022db931b0
802cf11f-1342-4980-8b5c-323212b94ac6
Posted on Mar 31, 2022

are you looking for snail mucin essence that would absorb quickly without leaving slimy film on your face? then this product is for you! and those are the reasons why I prefer this snail mucin product over any other out there (and I have tried many before). not only its quickly absorbing and non-slimy, it also doesnt have any irritating fragrance to it. it's perfect essence for anti-aging effect. after using it for a week, I could feel my facial skin would become more plump with fine lines reduced in appearance. good simple antiagong product. will buy again!

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

Very lightweight gel texture which leaves no greasiness on skin. Compare with the snail bee ultimate serum from the same brand, it has sh-oligopeptide-1 and bee venom higher up in the ingredient list, which are good for healing skin barrier. But the snail content feels less concentrated than the ultimate serum so it is more lightweight.

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

I absolutely love this product. It gives my skin brighter, fresh look, glass like. Works lovely with serum from the same SB line. It has no scent, which is great. Its texture is more thick than other essences, which allows better control of how much product you apply. Package is very nice, it has a pump so you don't contaminate the product. I have applied it daily, and tried it in both morning and night routines, worked great in both. It can be also applied in 2-3 layers for better glass-skin effect, it does not get sticky. Composition is great. It provides good sebum regulation, when applied before makeup. I will buy it again.

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

This is a holy grail serum for me. It has great ingredients and zero perfumes or perfume oils. Its very gentle and hydrating. It helps keep my skin in good condition after using Tretinoin. I love that iherb ships so quickly and has legitimate products. Ive ordered this several times and never had any issues. I'll continue be a returning customer.

Posted on Sep 2, 2022

Perfect quality. I use it twice a day at the morning and before going to sleep. This size is suitable for half of the year use. Good for sensitive skin. It gently absorbed by the skin. Can be used as makeup base.I feel difference after usage and benefits for my skin tone. Recommend to try.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

This product quality is amazing and has a nice scent and is good for all ages. The packaging is amazing and is gentle on my sensitive skin a si used it frequently I have quickly noticed a benefit is my skins health, the size of the product is amazing for the price, I have no concern with anyone using it

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

I love the packaging of this its such a good quality and the size is very comfortable to take with.. i think it fits all age and skin types because it benefits the moisture of the skin ant its very gentle.. i have normal to oily skin which is also very sensitive and I’ve been using it every night and loved it.. it has no scent really.

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

It doest have a strong scent to it , the size is actually good for its price and the quality, it has a pump packaging . You need only one pump or maximum 2 to cover the whole face . I’ll keep using it till i see result but for now it’s kept my skin moisturized.