RO

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

Moisturising my hands pretty well. No scent which is good for me. I wish the size was up to 100ml, but it is fine. The texture is creamy but it melts quickly. One of my favourites now. Gonna but more.

a2d32ede-64e4-4b1a-b3bb-2673d29671fd
607a3f3e-e23e-498f-88cb-d41da3f77cbc
Posted on Sep 19, 2022

First time trying it and I actually like it better than the green one. The texture is a bit ticker or heavier but it absorbs quick enough without leaving oily feeling on the hands.

Posted on Aug 18, 2022

this hand cream feels amazing and refreshing I love the smell and the size is perfect for my bag

f78eb017-b534-4eaf-9c5f-8bacdd0f1b7f
Posted on Aug 17, 2022

It's definitely not bad, the texture is nice, not too light or heavy and absorbs quickly, leaving my hands feeling nice. However it is only temporary and I have to apply it basically every hour otherwise my hands are really dry.

Good price compared to size for all age groups great package and quality for use and good scent

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

Excellent cream! I buy this cream for the first time. very satisfied with the quality!

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

Great hand cream, very moisturizing and had no smell. Hands feel soft and hydrated.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

Very nice smell of coconut and a light mousse texture that penetrates immediately

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Don't have any blames. works fine and rich.

Posted on Aug 5, 2022