RO

Saya666
Posted on Mar 16, 2022
Holy grail Korean chemical sunscreen!

This sunscreen is the best chemical sunscreen on iHerb, in my opinion. It's also the only one with the new sunscreen filters. The color is mint green like the packaging, to cover up redness, but there is no white cast whatsoever. It is very lightweight and easy to spread, it feels like a moisturizer. Although there is rosemary essential oil in it, it does not irritate my rosacea sensitive skin. The smell disappears pretty quickly. The finish is a very natural, semi-matte finish, you can't even see it. I love that I can use an adequate amount without feeling it on my skin, which means good protection. This specific sunscreen has gone through testing in Spain and scored an spf of 62.8 and a UVA factor of 22 (16+ counts as PA++++). I also love that this brand is cruelty free. I will definitely repurchase! If this review helped you, please give it a like ;)

8d947c81-e086-4657-a1d3-dab2f3eeec72
Posted on Feb 1, 2022

It's a great sunscreen based on stable, last generation chemical filters. Look at its texture on the photos. It's lightweight and it is absorbed fast, it gives no white cast or oily shine. I absolutely love it! My skin is normal to dry, and this sunscreen doesn't dry it out. On the other hand, it doesn't give a look of oily face so I think people with oily skin will love it as well. It has a very light scent of rosemary which disappears after applying. I can recommend this sunscreen to anyone, any age, any skin type.

6e47754c-c335-44cc-8115-987c2b5cad1e
5bd3f94f-2dc3-4b86-b43c-ca8a5e39f6a7
1b62b972-f27d-4712-b708-2a94ac96a0f3
Posted on Jul 8, 2022

I love it! I can't even express in words how good it is. It smells good. The scent is light with a little herbal flavor. The quality is high level as I have tried a lot of SPF creams and for me this one feels the best. It is my personal nomber 1.

491f7c7b-319d-426e-9f33-c5c7ff5f63a6
ce6c6f5e-7015-43be-9f39-3f472fa07db3
Posted on Jul 7, 2022

This sunscreen is a part of my daily skincare routine and I love the feel of it on my skin, it blends in very easily. The smell is barely existent, which is preferable. It provides multiple benefits like covering up the redness and moisturizing the skin. Great quality product, would buy it again.

Posted on May 7, 2022

Its hydrating and light . When applied to the face it looks and feels like a full coverage foundation but then the white cast fades (on the heavy side for darker skin). I have pale skin and the pinkish tone does tone down and even out the redness of my Face. Doesn't have any coverage or colour deposit. it doesn't look greasy by the end of the day though and has a pleasant flowery scent.). I have combination to dry skin during the winter and combination to very oily skin during the summer. If this helped please give it a like! 👍🏻 Thank you!

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

💚Absorbs into skin (no pilling) 💚Is easy to apply — very spreadable 💚You only need about a 1/4 of a tsp for your whole face and neck 💚Leaves no cast whatsoever 💚Protects you from UVB & UVA rays and blue light 💚Cooling and calming to skin 💚Moisturising 💚Cruelty free 💚Reef safe 💚Vegan 💚All of the packaging is biodegradable (made from sugarcane) The only downside is: 🧡 It's quite small — only 50ml/1.69 oz. Good for travelling but not for your wallet 🧡 It's expensive

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

I absolutely hate wearing sunscreen, they all leave cast, or an oily feel, or sticky, making me sweat (and thus last very shortly before I need to renew). So I kept searching, and I finally found the one for me. It leaves no white cast. Even the recommended half teaspoon doesn't feel heavy or thick on the skin. If you apply it in thin layers, it absorbs and you hardly feel it. It has a milky cyan color, minty fresh yet gentle smell and has a slight cooling sensation when applied, which I love. It's been tested under western standards so I can rest assured the SPF really is 50. I highly recommend it!

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

I have sensitive acne prone skin. I use about 1/2 tsp for my face and neck, it leaves no cast and feels amazing on. It absorbs well and leaves a very slight dewy finish. My sensitive skin loves the cooling ingredients, and the fragrance is extremely soft and not irritating. Will repurchase.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

I am obsessed with this sun cream because it does not make my eyes water! It has a light scent from the rosemary essential oil, but that does not bother me. It has a mint color that absorbs immediately and leaves no trace on the skin, except a healthy glow. It perfectly fits as the last step of my skin care routine in the morning.