RO
4.6

4.6
Posted on Dec 4, 2022
Love the nutrients and very easy to take

It's just a little too sweet. They need to lessen the sweetnesss. I love the fact it contains flax oil, borage oil. I bought Total EFA by this same company in their old form and even though it was so healthy I could not stomach the oils. I can with this but I won't be buying anymore as it is too sweet

Posted on Oct 22, 2022

Although the taste is not terrible (I can tell they did try their best to mask it with berry flavor and all), there is still that unmistakable oily aftertaste of the flaxseeds. I get a bit of gag reflex after eating a spoonful so if you are sensitive to the taste and smell of flaxseed oil or like a slightly fishy aftertaste, you might need to mix this with other things or do a fast follow with another stronger tasting item to get over that automatic gag reflex.

Posted on Oct 28, 2021

To begin with the flavour is really great, my kids loves it. I can see how they are actually getting better in their study. Before it would take longer to learn poems, or to get math problem, but now they are doing it by themselves. My kids are 6 and 8 y.o. I recommend to everyone, whose children don’t like taking pills.

2392c4c6-54f4-4d3c-9c7d-aba017434e10
Posted on Feb 5, 2023

Top quality, top quality ingredients. No fishy taste. No aftertaste. Enjoyed drinking it. Healthy health and heart benefits. Package is great. Size is great.

Posted on Dec 27, 2022

Great form of omegas. Highly recommend. Will continue to buy

Posted on Oct 27, 2022

Very tasty, wife and I do enjoy this supplement,also very good for the body

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

I've been taking Total Omega for over a year now. It has a wonderful taste and has improved my health overall.

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

I put this in my morning yogurt and it makes taste rich.

Posted on Aug 10, 2021

Good flavor. Great product. Helps me with inflammation and digestive issues. The bottle itself is really nice because you can squirt it out as needed. Noticeable difference with and without this product. Been using it for years. Happy to find it on iherb as I cannot find it locally.

Posted on Oct 7, 2021

Barleans' oils tastes great. Easy way to get all the essential fats your body needs.