RO
4.7

4.7
Posted on Jan 31, 2022
Great product!

I love this oil! It’s great for cooking, putting in your smoothies, oil pulling or just as a moisturizer for my chapped lips. I even use it to condition my hair! It’s great for tons of things! And best of all… it’s organic! Never want to be without it. 😊 Barleans is the best on the market!

So, I have bought coconut oil many times and, through much trial and error, I have found the most suitable! I chose carefully and am therefore completely satisfied with my choice ・This oil was perfect for my hair, even better than my previous favourite, jojoba oil However, if you have oily hair, be careful! ・Given that I've wash my hands so often, they are having a particularly hard time now, and this is where the coconut oil comes in! It instantly nourishes my hands, absorbs beautifully, and makes them feel great right away ・For frying and baking, it's perfect! Did you know that coconut oil has one of the highest smoking temperatures of all vegetable oils?! Which means that if you want to avoid creating carcinogens when frying, then coconut oil for frying is your ideal choice! Coconut oil and a frying pan are made for each other, and we now use ONLY coconut oil for frying ・I also now drink coffee and cocoa with coconut oil, and some research by scientists shows that coconut oil protects the body against viruses when used internally, which makes it particularly valuable nowadays This brand satisfies all my needs, I will definitely be buying this oil from now on~

Posted on Nov 23, 2022

Coconut oil has been my cooking oil, my makeup remover, my oil pulling oil, my body moisturizer. This one is of a scent that i love!

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Oct 10, 2022

Coconut oil is such a versatile product and I use it for everything! I use it for cooking, moisturizing, removing makeup, and baking. This was a really good price for such a large, organic batch! Smells great and the quality is very good!

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

Another good coconut oil. Because the coconut taste is mild I can use it for cooking without making the food taste and smell like a food from South East Asia.

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

Best coconut oil ever. I always make sure I order before I run out! Ace for skin and hair for everyone, baby, toddler, mum and dad! smells great too

Posted on Nov 11, 2022

The taste and quality is good, and I especially like the colored and durable container to protect the coconut oil from oxidation. Products with organic ingredients are quite expensive in my city and buying from iherb helps me save $

Posted on Jul 18, 2021

I'm using this delicious USDA certified organic virgin coconut oil for its high lauric acid (C12:0) content (6220 mg). Barlean's is the only manufacturer offering a detailed breakdown of the medium chain triglycerides (MCTs) profile of its virgin coconut oil. Lauric acid is a powerful antimicrobial and antiviral agent and can positively influence lipid profile. I also take MCT C8 oil separately in the morning to boost ketone production (from Sports Research, Organic MCT C8 Oil, available on iherb). Both C12 and C8 MCTs possess neuroprotective properties. Only drawback: this virgin coconut oil comes in a plastic tub, unlike many other organic products on the market. I wish the manufacturer would reconsider the packaging.

Posted on Nov 22, 2022

Great quality, ingredients also. Taste good, i use it for my gut health, size is big.

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

Great coconut oil and this tub was quite large and lasted much longer than expected. Also I loved the packaging!