RO

Based on 2,718 Ratings
2,008
Posted on Apr 20, 2022
很好!

This is my second or third purchase. the quality is good as ever, good bargain on 20% off. I used it for salad dressings, together with balsamic vinegar and it taste great. Some people don't like the nutty flavor but that is my favorite. It is lightly greenish in colour which indicates that the oil is very fresh. The design of the month of the bottle is superb. It efficiently protect the oil from oxidizing. Of course I store it in the fridge as well.

Posted on Dec 21, 2022

I always buy the one with Lignan because it has a slightly bitter, unique taste and I feel it is more nutritious. I would actually feel safer if it was in a light-shielded bottle, but I can't keep buying it if it's too expensive because of that.

Posted on Dec 14, 2022

Good ingredient for salads and healthy for the body. No funky taste either. It can also be taken as is like a tablespoon of it daily. My stomach benefit from taking this oil and it has low cholesterol. I like the dark color packaging as oil can lose its potency when expose to much to the sun.

Posted on Nov 21, 2022

I once bought Now Food flax and was disappointed when I realised halfway through that it was a blended oil. Since then, I look carefully at the ingredients before buying. You can't tell the quality from the packet, so I've been buying from here for a few years mainly, trusting them. I eat it on yoghurt in the morning. My husband doesn't eat it because it upsets his bowel, whether it is too effective or not suitable for his constitution.

Posted on Sep 17, 2022

This product was packaged well, the bottle uses medicine grade plastic packaging. The quality of the flax oil is great, has a slight nutty flavor to it, mixes in great with dressings for salads and cooked vegetables. So far I enjoy this product and look forward to the benefits and results. I'll definitely purchase again.

Posted on Sep 17, 2022

This supplement is very good in quality, has a slight nutty flavor to it which is fine for me. Due to health, I have to take a tablespoon of it everyday and I don't mind it. Sometimes I incorporate into salads as well which is also quite nice. It is packaged well and uses medicine grade plastic packaging. Overall a great product and I'll buy again.

Posted on Aug 30, 2022

Excellent quality, maybe close to best of it's kind in the world. Really a great way to get your body happy about making it's own omegas. Non compromise in food harvesting is something to celebrate. Medicine grade plastic packaging is another sign of this company's dedication to it's own promise of excellence all the way. Thank you Barlean's for your presence on iHerb. Thank you iHerb for featuring high calibre food product on your site.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

This organic flax oil has high quality and great taste compares to others that were fishy. I add it after I steam my vegetables and used it to mix with other salad dressing! Our family loves this flax oil and it has been a so good omega source to our diet !

Posted on May 12, 2022

I have used this product daily for over 10 years which, when combined with quark or cottage cheese and mixed in a high speed blender, has huge medicinal benefits for clearing arterial plaque. The German woman scientist , Joanna Budwig, who discovered Omega 3s and its medicinal qualities, always used Barlean's Flax Oil and considered it the best in the world!