RO
Based on 1,300 Ratings

4.7
Based on 1,300 Ratings
Posted on Nov 22, 2022

I once bought Now Food flax and was disappointed when I realised halfway through that it was a blended oil. Since then, I look carefully at the ingredients before buying. You can't tell the quality from the packet, so I've been buying from here for a few years mainly, trusting them. I eat it on yoghurt in the morning. My husband doesn't eat it because it upsets his bowel, whether it is too effective or not suitable for his constitution.

Posted on Nov 13, 2022

Helps your ALA, which is an important ingredient for your Omega-3. Barlean's products are of a high quality. It is fresh cold pressed for maximum nutrition. I liked that the product was shipped quickly at a fair price, and that it is organic. I like that it is very fresh flax oil. Some people use it as part of the "Budwig Protocol" to fight cancer.

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

This is an excellent quality flax seed oil. I have used it as well as NOW brand, and they both are high quality. It's best to keep it in the frig so it stays fresh longer. This is a great source of omega 3's and helps boost estrogen, too. (So maybe not best for estrogen dominant people.) It absorbs best if mixed with food (but not heated). I drizzle 2 tablespoons over a large salad.

Posted on Feb 6, 2023

Bralean's Flax oil is the best tasting flax oil that I have ever bought. Omega 3, Omega 6 and Omega 9 all in one container. I love the black container with the bold red label. As I always buy Bralean's because it is the best quality of Flaxseed oil I have found anywhere.

Posted on Dec 8, 2022

I don't remember how many of these I have bought so far. There is no variation in quality and I feel safe buying them. I prefer the ones with lignans in them, but I like this one too. The large ones are cheaper, but they are often sold out.

Posted on Nov 28, 2022

Super fresh and love the way it is dispensed. So easy to measure out the exact amount of oil with zero spillage. Really excellent quality. Every time I try to buy flaxseed oil in the store, even though it's in a dark bottle and organic and the expiry date is well down the road, it's always rancid. Happy to have finally found a high quality fresh source! Will continue to buy.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Purchased for seasoning my cast iron pans. All the die-hard homesteaders swear by it and use this brand. I have used it in the past as well. Personally I am not a fan of using it to eat, but will conquer the taste because I know how healthy it is for me.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Easy way to add omegas to my regimen. Gluten free is a must in my supplements as well as organic and Non GMO ingredients. The quality of this oil is superior to anything else I have tried, I love that this product mixes easily into my favorite morning beverage. Thank you!

Posted on Apr 6, 2022