RO
4.8

4.8
Posted on Nov 27, 2022

Slight aftertaste but overall pleasant. I love the amount of omega in it. I like the dark bottle packaging. I also really feel a difference in my over all heart health. I know there are many health benefits to fish oil so I really enjoy taking the product. Especially if I can see an improvement in hair and skin as well.

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

OMG! This taste soo good, no weird flavor or taste of fish oil, just like a sweet treat but with the best stuff in it! I loved it so much, and just have placed another order to stock up and try out their other flavors. It has a thick consistency and can be squeeze onto the spoon easily with no mess. If you are looking for optimum health and immune boosting, this is it, I highly recommended!

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

Having a speech delayed toddler, someone recommended fish oil for him. It was a battle to get anything down that fussy kid but I can't believe how delicious this particular formula is- he looks forward to having it everyday and we have also seen a great improvement in his eye contact and increase in words.. highly recommend especially if your kids are fussy eaters!

Posted on Sep 5, 2022
1,318

My daughter hates the taste and aftertaste of any Omega fish oil, except this one. I bought her lemon cream and citrus flavors, she enjoyed very much. I chose peach mango for her this time, hopefully she likes it as well.

Posted on Jan 17, 2023

The Mango-Peach Omega 3 is delicious! There is no hint of fish oil taste and it's giving me the high dose of Omega-3 that I need. I just ordered 3 more!

Posted on Jan 9, 2023

Great quality ingredients in an easy to use package. i used to buy this in person but since moving hadnt been able to find it. Glad iherb has it. the taste is great without any fish after taste.

Posted on Dec 23, 2022

I can't even believe it's so tasty.. but my kid actually like this. He look forward to taking their fish oil multiple times in a day.

Posted on Nov 25, 2022

This is the only fish oil my son likes. He’s been a fan for years, and although there are other flavors, this one is his favorite. It has a nice, smooth texture, no aftertaste, and smells and tastes great.

Posted on May 17, 2022

My kids don’t like the fishy taste from the usual fish oil. But this one just taste so great! Even I myself love it as well. Love that it has additional vit D in the ingredient.

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

Mango Peach Smoothie is so delicious. Children of all ages really love the smooth, fruity flavour! Because of it’s superior formulation, it’s easily absorbed by the body. It delivers all those omegas that are so critical for good health.