RO
4.8

4.8
Posted on May 21, 2022
Tasty Barlean’s Omega Fish Oil

Delicious,tart lemon creme adds the best taste to start your day. This Barlean’s has 1080mg per serving of Omegas. There is no fishy taste to cause any anxiety taking this orally. Safety sealed packaging that is easy to open. My doctor encourages Omega fish oil to supplement my diet.

Posted on Jan 27, 2023

The quality is great. I love the ingredients. this was recommended to be by a professional. I add this as a part of my daily diet. No taste and no weird burps! THE ONLY FISH SUPPLEMENT THAT DOESN'T MAKE SICK! I hear that fish oil benefits hair . The omegas are great too.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

My 5 year-old would take it with no complaints, although he's good with liquid vitamins/meds. The lemon creme version seems more palatable than the mango peach one, but that might be a preference thing. I've tried it myself and there's very minimal amount of fishiness, not noticeable.

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Mar 22, 2022
1,505

This fish oil is reviewed almost the highest among all fish oil products. I hope my daughter doesn’t complain about the fishy taste after taking it.

Posted on Mar 18, 2022
1,318

Bought this for my daughter who dislikes the flavor of fish oil. It contains the decent amount of DHA and EPA. Hope she is not addicted to it.

Posted on Oct 21, 2022

The taste of this is wonderful. Like dessert. So you dont get the fish oil taste but there's a good amount of the good stuff.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022
1,258

As the name states ... seriously, it’s delicious. I recommend. I give it to my picky son. If he’ll eat it any one will!

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

I like this fish oil, it tastes great and it doesn't leave too much of a fishy after taste. Good pricing. Recommended by a friend, one of the best Omega supplement.

Posted on Jan 30, 2023

I use it often because my friend recommended it. First of all, the quality is good. I like the package and the size. Delivery works well, too. I'll come by again next time. Have a nice day.