RO
4.8

4.8
Posted on May 27, 2021

This is so good. Helps with my dry eyes and skin. I used to need to apply eye drops a few times a day but with regular intake of flax oil, i do not need to apply eye drops anymore. Recommended to many friends and all had seen positive results with their dry eyes another mentioned it helped her menopausal hot flushes too. Highly recommended!

Posted on Feb 12, 2021

I used to take this Flax Seed Oil in liquid form but since I have tried this one, I found that it is much more convenient to take Flax Seed Oil! Just one thing you may need to aware that the capsule is made from Gelatin so I am not sure if there's any concern for Vegetarians. Otherwise it is all good!

Posted on Dec 12, 2022

Perfect flax oil. I i take every day, and i feel good.

Posted on Oct 6, 2022

I will take this divine product again, it helps a lot, I recommend.

Posted on Aug 20, 2022

Good quality and prize.Fast shipping.A really great product that I enjoyed

Posted on May 25, 2022

Good quality. Ingredient is clean. Omega is great. Inflammation are gone. The hait is brighter.

Posted on Feb 17, 2021

My Husband & I have been using Barlean's Fresh Flax Oil for One Year & were very happy with this product. Our HDL( good Cholesterol numbers are very good. Would recommend this product.

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

Good quality good ingredients taste ok

Posted on May 30, 2022

Fast shipping, good price, good expiration date,happy customer !

Posted on May 24, 2022

healthy, good use, easy storage