RO
4.8

4.8
Posted on Jan 29, 2023

Highly recommended product! High quality and very good ingredients.. Its for all ages. Good package and size. Great source of omega-3, no smell or taste of fish. The flavor of orange make it easy to consume. Much benefits for hair, heart and brain. Fish Oil provides a super-boost dose of Omega-3s, but without the fishy taste or fish burps.

Posted on Jan 7, 2023

Good source of Omega-3 and the flavor makes it easy to consume. Seafood is so expensive, I don't buy it often. I rely on Barlean's products to get my Omega-3 EPA/DHA.

great product and great taste. does not taste of fish or smell. healthy and I recommend it.

91d24e58-3c61-4571-be68-fd3e1687db68
Posted on Jun 25, 2021

I am so glad I chose Barlean's Fresh Catch-Fish-Oil-Omega-3-EPA-DHA-Orange-Flavor-8-fl-oz. The taste is good, not fishy, smooth going down. The bottle opening is easy. The daily amount to take is accurate from research I've read. I will buy it again.

Posted on Nov 2, 2022

Great product. Highly recommended. Arrived fast in a small package.

Posted on Jul 6, 2022
1,009

Good product, great quality, I will order more. I recommend it for purchase.

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

Loves the taste. I take it straight on tongue . No fish burps.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

Good quality I really love it and my kids too

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

hope iherb will discount it so I buy more of it. good overall

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

Most fish oils taste awfu. This one tastes really GOOD!