RO
4.5

4.5
Annyan
Posted on Oct 16, 2022

I used to buy these ingredients separately and mix them in a jar to add them to my breakfast. But now I have discovered this product where everything has already been mixed for me. :) And the proportions are the same in appearance! Very convenient! I will be buying more from now on!

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

I am absolutely loving this product! Before, I was using ground flax on my morning yogurt/berries, but this is much better, more flavorful and I'm assuming healthier because of the chia and coconut. I'm somewhat concerned by the warning of lead & cadmium, although apparently Proposition 65 requires companies to add this disclaimer, even when such dangerous things are barely present. I hope that it is indeed safe, because it's a delicious and unique product.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

I normally will buy chia seeds for my breakfast and recently I have replaced it with this flax-coconut blend. And i have no regret completely as this one is so good that it adds more texture to my morning breakfast. Flaxseed and coconut flakes are good for health and u should buy this to replace the pure chia seed package. Try it.

Posted on Nov 22, 2022

Convenient as it is a blend of just what I want to consume. I buy this regularly and put it in my yoghurt with some oatmeal. It's never smelly, damp or of poor quality. It's organic, so I think the price is about right.

Posted on Oct 12, 2022

We always have this in the house. It's an easy way to boost the nutritional benefits of smoothies. Sometimes I drink it on its own, with water, for a fiber boost. The coconut makes it palatable.

Posted on May 22, 2022

It is so convenient to have flax, chia and coconut in one package. I use it for baking bread, cookies, pancake, and smoothies.,etc. It is healthy addition with flavorful touch.

Posted on May 18, 2022

Love this blend. I put it in my oatmeal or smoothies daily. The coconut flakes are a great addition to my usual chia and flax seeds.

Posted on Jan 6, 2023

This is great to mix with almost everything. I put it on rice, pasta, in soups, and on other dishes. The one sore spot for me is there is no subscription service. There really needs to be!!!

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

This is the first time I’ve used this product and so that’s why the four stars but I really like it in my yogurt.