RO
4.6

4.6
Posted on Feb 22, 2022
Great!

Swear by this product. I felt benefits already in the first week, I got rid of craving for sweets and the feeling of eating something tasty, which means that the harmony is working, as it has replenished the missing micro nutrients and vitamins as well as essential fatty acids, including alpha-linolenic acid (omega-3) and linoleic acid (omega-6). It taste quite good and is 100% vegan. This has no strong oil taste or smell. It is more like grass or salad. I add 1tb into my yogurt or smoothie every morning. This contains flaxseed oil, evening primrose oil and special plant phytonutrients which are all important for woman health and helps naturally balance hormones. Oil can be also used as a salad oil dressing. Package is very comfortable and is give not too much oil at once.

Posted on Dec 21, 2022
1,242

I received the product well. Thank you for the fast and accurate delivery. I will promote a lot around cheap and high-quality products. thank you

Posted on Aug 24, 2022

Great product that actually works! I've only been taking it for about 3 weeks and I can already feel the difference in my body. Highly recommend to anyone looking to balance hormones without the side affects of other drugs.

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

I have been using Essential Woman for many years and absolutely love the product. I can't always find it in our health stores, so when I run out I order online.

Posted on Feb 4, 2023

Really nice quality supplement. I think it’s a strong oil blend I started breaking out a week after starting use. It will impact your health and overall balance quickly, I just don’t think it’s the supplement for me.

Good ingredients and certainly a product with high level Of nutrients. I try to take 2 spoons on empty stomach, however it is not always so easy to drink it on its own. Alternatively when I cook brown rice I use this as my only condiment but honestly you need to compromise with the taste. I do it because the health benefits are really high, for me a 5 stars product for the nutrients.

Posted on May 25, 2022

I have about 2 weeks but I already can feel the good effects. I feel calmer and less anxiety

Posted on May 16, 2022

i have used this for years really think it helps with joints and other health issues

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

This is good to enhance women’s health

Posted on Jun 7, 2021

The taste is nasty, so if you can get the pills it would be easier to ingest. As for the benefits, it's early days yet, so I don't know if it will work for me or not. Will hopefully update after a few mths.