RO

Based on 4,544 Ratings
3,518
Posted on Dec 4, 2022
Lifesaver!

This is the only product that healed my hand eczema. I’ve had severe eczema for the past couple of years due to too much handwashing. I’ve seen 3 different dermatologists and tried every single cream I could find in the market but only Aveeno worked. My hands were no longer peeling and shedding in the first two days of use.

c9f38a54-d816-4745-8d4f-d73384f2e609
Posted on Sep 25, 2022

Arrived on the expected date, product arrived safe, no damage or leakage. My partner has an eczema and it’s really worse during this season. He’s been using this for 5 days so far no changes but hopefully by continually using this, it might lessen the redness and itching of his skin.

da95151e-4952-41dc-8af0-08ba1f03e1eb
Posted on Aug 24, 2022

This is a great product in providing relief for dry skin/eczema. It is steroid free and doesn’t harm the skin. The quality is excellent. It is fragrance free so it doesn’t give of a noticeable scent. It makes a difference in healing the skin and providing essential care for your skin. The size is quite reasonable for the price.

2566ac6e-6569-4e6a-80dc-2f71527e149b
Posted on Feb 8, 2022

It's my first time purchasing this line of product, and I must say I'm pleasantly surprised! Love the texture of the balm - very, very rich, but doesn't feel greasy after it is given time to absorb into skin. My problem area are my elbows, and it looks much better (less red, less dry) after one application in the evening. I put some on the back of my hand as a general balm, and it's still so smooth the next morning!

c3abd562-465f-4836-a4bd-9b2f38f0b402
fc41ad4f-5aab-49aa-8ee8-c3a9f2b153c6
Posted on Jan 13, 2023

Love this! Provides great care and moisturises my body and eczema amazingly! Doesn’t have a strong scent or smell (light oat smell) and it’s a great size and you benefit from it a lot!! If you use it after the shower it’s the best and feels like a protective and moisturising layer that restores your skin.

daf9f75f-4a2f-49e7-a3d6-001e99163bd3
Posted on May 1, 2022

I started to have eczema on my hands- specifically, on my palms... it was really itchy, especially at night. I didn't want to resort to steroid creams so I ordered one tub of this product. IT REALLY WORKS! The itching has subsided, the peeling and redness has also disappeared. It took about 3 days of use when the symptoms started to ease up. Now, 3 weeks after using this balm, my hands look like they are back to their normal, healthy state. I still get an occasional itching when I touch certain soaps and detergents, but an application of this balm soothes it right away. It is a bit thick (as it is a balm) but after massaging my hands, the product is completely absorbed by the skin and no greasiness remains. Also really fantastic on my feet which sometimes has bouts of eczema. My feet look so nice- soft and hydrated. Highly recommended!

UmEyad
Posted on Mar 30, 2022

I have heared a lot about this product from Aveeno, and how it is good for Eczema skin. I bought it to try it on my skin. I suffered from eczema since years ago, and all I want is something to calm down the dryness and itchiness. I used this balm for month to give it a fare judgement. It really leaves my skin looks healthy and moisturized for long period of time. It gives me the feeling of normal and healthy skin. I really loved it and encourage all eczema skin people to try it. Worth every cent. Hit thumps up if this was helpful for you.

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

My kid has had eczema for the past 2 years (nearly since birth) and the cortisone wouldn't help the redness on his writs. Since using this balm, the eczema started to calm down and his skin is rehydrated. Most cream we tried on him, would make hime itch even more but this one doesn't.

Posted on Feb 6, 2023