RO
4.5

4.5
Posted on Jan 9, 2023

This has a wonderful smell of lemon but definitely not overly so. I have been using this brand and lotion for years. It is smooth going over the skin and absorbs quickly. Love the ingredients in this lotion. I do wish they could find a way to eliminate the few ingredients that are nit natural such as forms of alcohol. I have faith! Love All the natural ingredients which are plenty. Extra plus : no parabens, animal testing, These are absolutes for me.

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

I originally bought this for my mom as she loves lemon scented products. It has such a clean, crisp lemon scent and it is now her favorite. It is very moisturizing, with a smooth finish, and suitable for sensitive skin. Love the pump package, so you can keep it on the sink for ease of use.

Posted on Dec 23, 2022
1,242

I received the product well. Thank you for the fast and accurate delivery. I will promote a lot around cheap and high-quality products. thank you

Posted on Aug 20, 2022

I love everyabout this company and their products. most natural lemon scent. This lotion is my second favorite as far as moisturizing but definitely my favorite scent. Definitely make sure you try out more of their products.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

Scent is great and I use it mostly for my hands. Light and not sticky. Quality is good and I would buy it again. I actually bought unscented bottle as well to create my own smells (by adding essential oils).

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

great smell, very strong smell though, of lemon, i didnt find it very effective, but i like that it is very easy to use and always at hands to moisturise yourself, pratical.

Posted on Dec 7, 2021

This lotion has one of the best scents I've ever experienced. A very zesty fresh lemon scent. The moisture content and texture of it is also perfect, I can use it on my face and body. The packaging is also very minimal and the bottle looks sleek. It's a bit pricey but definitely worth every penny.

Posted on Jan 13, 2022

I have been using Avalon products for ages!! They are wonderful, natural products that moisturize my skin, have a beautiful texture and scent. This is the first time I used the lemon scent and it is so refreshing. The packaging is easy to use and the 12 ounces are a real bargain.

Posted on Mar 2, 2021

I can’t believe I found this on iHerb!! I’ve been looking everywhere in stores. I bought this once in stores and couldn’t find it again. Smells fantastic. Light scent as to not overwhelm, but strong enough that the lemon smell makes you smile and think of sun and summer. It’s not too oily, which I like. Absorbs really well.