RO
4.5

4.5
Posted on Sep 1, 2022
20,379

I've been using this powder a couple of times now and I absolutely love it! The Clearing Breezeway is perfect for those moments when you need to clear your head and relax. The 2.5 oz size is just right for me and I can easily take it with me on the go. The scent is light and refreshing and I always feel so much better after using it. Highly recommend!

icarotwist
Posted on Sep 2, 2022
27,908

I absolutely love Aura Cacia products! Their fizzy bath is divine and perfect for a calm bath evening. I appreciate that their products are free of preservatives and parabens and that they're not tested on animals. Thank you, Aura Cacia, for making such amazing products!

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

good scent, makes u feel great, but it's small portion and small size , no benefit, package is small, I have sensitive skin it's gentle and didn't bother me, doesn't do anything benefit again just a happy feeling, if u want to use it as a therapy u should have enormous amount

Posted on Oct 3, 2022
3,442

My Family really love this product and we will order again because of fast delivery, good service and complete product that IHERB have. Thank you very much iHerb.

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

The scent is very calming and provides the aromatherapy as well as a good amount of bubbles. In general, aura cacao products are extremely high quality for the price.

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

The scent doesn’t blow me away. Doesn’t quite “clear breezeway”. Mild scent, maybe my batch is not so good? Prefer the warming balsam fir variant. Bought at 20 percent off and prob won’t repurchase. Doesn’t dry skin out or leave a residue in the tub though. So that’s good.

Posted on Aug 20, 2021

This is the amount of bubbles you get from this package, even my cat is impressed :) I absolutely loved it!! It’s super relaxing because it has a natural scent of lavender essential oil. I rarely do bubble baths but this product really made me crave for more :)

dbc9b0d2-3276-4d1c-acfe-a713b21c6b8e
Posted on Aug 28, 2022

Not quite as clearing as their eucalyptus bath salts but still a lovely strong scent without artificial fragrances or ingredients. I love that it provides a nice fizzy bubble bath and that it colours the water too.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

Bought for myself, the scent is strong and is indeed clearing, but it is not really fizzy. I don't think I would buy again personally. The size can last for two baths max.