Page 1 - Reviews - ATTITUDE, Little Ones, Laundry Detergent, Fragrance-Free, 35.5 fl oz - iHerb
RO

Posted on May 20, 2022

I like that this brand is very transparent about the ingredients listed. This will be a good option for those who prefer their laundry detergent to be fragrance free. It does not contain any harsh ingredients. I have tried their other detergents with fragrances and they are not artificial fragrances. They leave the clothes smelling really good. No nasties remain behind and get absorbed by the babies' sensitive skin when they wear their clothes. A tiny amount will produce enough suds to clean dirt and stains well. A quality product that is very useful in the household.

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

I’ve been using it for years, it’s great. My toddler has very sensitive skin due to skin dryness and eczema. Very smooth and mild.

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

I love that the product is odorless and thus does not irritate the skin. Uses clothes for all members of the household and also for the baby.

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

Ever since our little one was born, we switched our cleaning products to Attitude and have never been disappointed. It gives me comfort to use this fragrance free laundry detergent as it doesn't have strong chemicals and my little one's skin is safe.

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

It's so powerful and it doesn't have any smell. A perfect combination for me. I add just half of cap and it's more that enough for a full load.

Posted on Oct 1, 2021

This laundry detergent is a little pricey, but it’s dye and fragrance-free, so you can use it for sensitive skin or for baby clothes. Would buy it again.

Posted on May 28, 2022

quality is good safe for baby,we use it since baby born. if softer would be better

Posted on May 8, 2022

Good for kids clothing. Natural without a lot of chemicals!

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

Been using this for years! Love this brand.great ingredients . But Price has increased:(

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

I love this product for my baby. EWG certified, super sensitive and we get no rashes.