RO

Based on 2,527 Ratings
1,552
Posted on Aug 5, 2022
6,760

it's one of my favorite protein bar for fitness workout. I normally eat this after training and the ingredients are healthy with nice quality so good for diet. Size is very portable and taste is very good. Package is slim and nice. it has some benefit for health. i would like to buy this again.

Posted on Jan 26, 2023

The first time you have a chance at the game you will have a good time playing with the other people and I think that is the most fun part about the games you have played and I would like you guys as well and you will have fun with them as they play together in a very different environment so you can play them with each others friends or whatever and I would really love for them and I think they will enjoy the experience as much and they are both fun to be around each other's family so they can be together in the future I would like them both and they both enjoy the fun together I think that they are very much enjoyed

6053b841-af43-43bb-b5cd-a701152648a2
Posted on Nov 18, 2022

I like Atkins good quality and ingredients products,they taste greate,the size is nice to eat after workouts and benefit is great,The package contained 5 bars.With my diet I really need them,nice protein during my fitness trainings.I think I will order more because they taste great and I satisfy my need of sweets

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

tastes like a dessert, couldn't believe the low amount of calories in this. however the texture is unexpectedly hard; both caramel and chocolate are not soft or fudgy at all (like on the package) and when the weather got a little bit colder it was hard to break hahah still tasted pretty sweet and yummy though. It makes you very full so it's good for pre-post workout.

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

Caramel fan should never miss this crunch bar which have mixed caramel with double chocolate! One bar at a time will be a truly enjoy and I recommend not to take a second bar right away so you won't feel guilty on the amount of calorie you gain. The snack bar is, like other Atkins' products, rich in protein, and of superb quality. There are five bars in a box so you might regulate yourself to consume one box in a week. Easy to fit in your training plan.

Posted on Dec 2, 2022

repurchase as the taste and ingredients are fantastic. Quality and sizes looks good, and all 4 expires on 14 Apr 2023. Packaging is decent too

1be27d54-1128-4f60-b632-1f3ef74961e4
Posted on Mar 17, 2021

It contain fair sugar level with nice caramel and chocolate. Perfectly covered the taste of soy protein 😊 I like the crunchy texture inside the bar with chewy caramel. At the end with a little bit sweet, overall very good. If you find this review useful please rate me useful !! Thanks ~

f0d86fda-cb5b-4782-9fcb-3639f0b90280
Posted on May 7, 2022

The quality of the caramel is good.. the taste of the cake is okay... reach with dark chocolate... each bar is covered ... in the package there are five or six bars I don't remember 🤣😃it is a reach snack you can eat this after workout or training... overall the bar is okay ...