RO
4.5

4.5
Posted on Oct 10, 2022
curly

I have curly and extremely dry hair and this conditioner did very well to my hair.. the texture is a bit thick but worth the try.. and of course it's CGM approved

Posted on Oct 23, 2022

Good smell Soft Can clean hair thoroughly Good price Good quality

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Bought the shampoo and like it. Hence, tried out the conditioner but it's so difficult to pour out due to the thickness of the conditioner despite putting the bottle upside down. Unlikely will purchase it again.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

Super thick conditioner so best to store bottle upside down, leaves my hair nice & soft

Posted on Aug 21, 2022

Best Conditioner I've ever used!

Posted on Aug 8, 2022
Auto-translated from Arabic

For girls whose hair is dry, damaged or curly, it is literally the best conditioner and shampoo you can use!! Excuse me, he is wronged in terms of fame, but, by God, the benefit is amazing, with a natural formula, and moisturizes the hair and does not dry it, and gives sweet moisturizing + it does not paint, and there is no smell and sweet texture and foam, but it is not like the shampoos that exist in the market, I mean, I do not want the foam, but it is more than enough for the purpose. I liked it that it cleans the scalp, but without drying it and not drying the ends 🫣 As for the size and quality of the package, it is considered excellent and is sufficient for approximately two months of age, depending on the use. Girls, this explanation is about my real experience, so support me for your efforts 💕

Posted on Sep 21, 2022
Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

It's easy to use, my hair is relatively dry, and Zhong You is born with micro-twitches and frizz. After washing, the hair is not fluffy, so I will keep using it. It has been used for a month. , the only disadvantage is that there is no pump, and it is more troublesome to pour out.

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Sep 14, 2022
Auto-translated from Arabic

An excellent product that I highly recommend and the most important thing is that you read the feedback on it and do not rate the product one star

Posted on Jul 31, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

I take conditioner in addition to shampoo, but it is impossible to squeeze it out of the bottle, as it is very thick, it resembles a mask in consistency.

Posted on Apr 9, 2022
Auto-translated from Spanish

This conditioner leaves the hair well nourished, my hair from being dry from washing it every day because it is greasy at the roots, it looks hydrated and beautiful, I loved it!