RO

8,845
2,224
1,078
Posted on Aug 31, 2022

i don't know from where I have to start abiut hyaluronic acid serum!! it is soo good to keep our skin hydrated. even if you have oiky skin you have to hydrate your skin. i apply hyaluronic serum on damp face, i spray my toner on my face then apply this serum and give about 15 mins to this serum to absorb on my skin. then I again spray my toner and apply moisturiser. it is good for sensitive skin also. it is very gentle on the skin. this size is perfect for travelling. it has veryyyy light scent.

d05cba16-f401-4b9f-92a1-cc472921aebd
Posted on Jul 4, 2022

Its one of the best hyaluronic serum what i try. The consistency.. Like a liquid gel, a little sticky, after application you immediately feel moisturizing, it will very quickly relieve you of dryness and flaking, suitable for all skin types, but for dry skin this is just a godsend ☺️ Let it absorb completely, seal it with cream on top and the result will not be long in coming. Highly recommend, will definitely repeat👍👍👍👍

8f5c634a-0c24-4c7b-95e5-812e6e597c20
Posted on Sep 23, 2022
3,742

Posted on Jul 31, 2022
6,468

This hyaluronic acid is so perfect! My skin loves it. It is a thick serum, but absorbs quickly without leaving a gimmicky or sticky feeling on the skin. I use it in my nighttime routine before the moisturizer. 3-4 drops enough for the face, neck, chest and the back of the hands.

Posted on Nov 27, 2022

I have been using the 30ml and I chanced upon this small travel size one with an affordable price tag. Skin feels moisturised and rejuvenated after applying serum after shower. My skin tone has improved significantly after using the series of artnaturals serums - a few friends even commented that my face has a natural glow now (used to be really dark due to oily skin)

3983570b-a34a-47b2-9748-8955b6921e15
Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Verry good product, i use it after cleaning my face anyou should put moisturizer after use it Your skin will be so soft and it will absorb the The scent very beautiful and ggod qualities the product very good i love it i love that is so soft . The size appropriate for travel toohayloranic

c8e43e2d-5868-4d84-ab0a-36ec85d665d1

Nice one ,, its has many benefits for skin to improve and make the skin glowing,, you must put and do gently massaging to skin to absorb it quickly ,, all ages can use it , its good for sensitive skin ,, the composition of the ingredients very friendly to skin ,, I think the use much good before bed times

30b2452d-0aae-4185-b4a4-4e9acdeaa23a
Posted on Jul 11, 2022

Together with the Vit. C Serum, this powerful Serum is my first time of using as well. It was easily absorbed on my face leaving it hydrated all day.I thought it will so strong for my face considering I have a very sensitive skin. I really like it and for me the quality is really awesome.The packaging and size is just right.I totally recommend this gentle yet so powerful serum to combat aging.

d88f57d6-6d71-4adb-b574-043e3c0f3abf
2826471c-b421-43f6-a5e8-aca15767b3a4
Posted on May 27, 2022

I have oily skin.It is very nice for my skin type. My friend has dry skin, so she didn't like the serum. the serum has a tendency to dry the skin. I mix it a little with another cream, it works like a charm for me :) I am very pleased, will by more of this.

7f1c5789-74c3-4675-a559-461c52e0d800
8113164f-aa8b-4e95-becf-03a299c5dc19
Posted on Aug 14, 2022

Finally started using this. I purchased in 2015 and now using it faithfully once every day for about a month I am SHOCKED to see sun spots disappearing drastically. I am 57 and have been a person that layed out in the sun since childhood. My husband said I should have taken a before photo because it is a dramatic change. Are the wrinkles disappearing?? I think they are starting. Use once every day. When I do my legs I will take a before photo. I was so disappointed when I saw all those sun spots. Wearing a bracelet or ring is not the same with all those spots I never had. Now you can hardly see any of them! I'll keep using!