RO
4.7

4.7
Posted on Jun 30, 2022
Amazing product!

I was told I needed to have a colon removal due to a stricture that was dangerously narrow due to years of inflammation from ulcerative colitis. I began a protocol to heal my gut naturally and used this 2 x 3 capsules a day for about 6 months. The doctors were shocked when my scar tissue in my stricture had improved enough to complete the colonoscopy and showed no signs of active U.C. I continue to take 3 capsules a day and am grateful I was able to avoid life changing surgery.

Posted on Oct 28, 2022

I bought Neprinol for my scar tissue, pain, and frozen shoulder after an injury to my shoulder. It's been 10 months since I got injured. The healing is very slow. I have only taken Neprinol for two weeks but I can feel the difference. Something started to shift. I knew previously that this product was working because I used to get it for my mom. She had a cardiovascular problem and it did wonders for her. After she passed away the doctors said she was taken care of very well.

Posted on Oct 6, 2022
4,070

This was the finest buy I've ever made after receiving a recommendation from a health care provider. These vitamins have significantly improved my body's inflammation and circulation. I used to wake up with numbness and discomfort all night long. After barely a week of doing this, it is entirely gone.

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

I have only been taking a therapeutic dose of Neprinol for 12 days but so far, so good. I noticed I can do a short morning run with more ease than before. No side effects have been observed from taking 9 pills a day which leads me to assume the quality of the product is good and not harmful. I will continue with my current dosage for several weeks longer before doing a test for arterial plaque to see if it's gone or reduced. It's too early to tell for sure but the osteoarthritis in my hands could be improving. Watch this space!

Posted on May 6, 2022

Had an artery CT scan and no sign of plaque (my cholesterol has been between 7-11 for years and I am 59) and I believe it’s because of Neprinol keeping the fibrin at bay and my blood at a good viscosity level. Can’t be happier with this product😀

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

My stepdaughter told me about Neprinol as she takes it for relief from Fibromyalgia after telling her about my sudden Pruritus which attacks during the night and robs me of a good night’s sleep. Though I’d seen a doctor who prescribed me something that made me lethargic and reluctant to take. Since I started using Neprinol, I’ve never experienced it again and it’s been almost 1-1/2 years. Great product fro circulation.

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

An excellent product, I have used already 150 pieces and now I have started a new bottle with 300 pieces. I hope it will help me with my gynecological problem.

2341c5c7-07c2-4081-bded-2efce988c822
Posted on Dec 13, 2022

Been taking this for a few weeks now. With the minimum dosage the biggest benefit is my heart rate tends to be lower overall. As always you can trust Arthur Andrew to have quality ingredients. It's not hard to take, pills have a small size and no taste. I highly recommend this product, especially in light of all the cardiovascular issues coming forth.

Posted on Dec 9, 2022

The quality of Neprinol is great.Ingredients clean bc Arthur Andrew makes clean and effective trust-full brand Also their probiotics are great.the benefits i notice are mucus dissolution in my case I took it for cysts to early to tell You have to take at least 3 months.I see increased immunity feel less bloated also