RO

ayunabilaa
Posted on Feb 14, 2022

My scalp is very sensitive, I tried so many hair products but no success. I still can’t get rid of my dandruff. I bought a medicated shampoo and I combined it with this conditioner, because my hair is also dry at the edge. It works really well, my dandruff is gone, and my hair is smooth and easy to brush

My 2nd time purchase. Coz used it before And i love it. Feels very minty and cooling to my scalp after each use. Makes my hair soft and easy to comb too.

5163978d-642b-42b2-bd46-273dcc1690f1
Posted on Aug 4, 2022

I love this tea tree conditioner. been using this for a week now and results was impressive. at last I found this shield. bye bye dandruff..😃

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

My husband used it for the first time yesterday to relieve itchy scalp. He said it was very refreshing and had a tingling sensation all over his scalp. He held it for about 4 mins. It did bring relief in combination with other procedures.

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

The scent is good. However, the product is not very moisturizing. It also leaves a cold feeling when in touch with skin, especially the face. Not a good option in the winter.

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

Love this, has a strong scent of tea tree, leaves a pleasant tingling sensation. I use it in combination with the shampoo.

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

I love this conditioner! Its amazing and cool and really works well on my scalp!

Posted on May 5, 2022

Im using this together with the shampoo and its been so helpful with my thick, coarse hair. definitely buying again.

Posted on May 5, 2022

Leaves my hair and scalp fresh, the mint scent is pleasant, the bootle size fits my swimming pool bag - very satisfied

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

This works wonderfully for my teenager who is very active and needs to have her hair washed and conditioned frequently.