RO

Sophia
Posted on Nov 13, 2021

Delicate, effective shampoo leaves my hair smooth and beautifully nourished. It comes in a good size at an affordable price. It has no hard chemicals and really performs well on my long, curly, natural hair which have a little dry ends as I am avoiding any trimming to grow my hair longer. It has a delicate scent and is made by Artnaturals which is a brand I trust. I would definitely recommend this shampoo to nourish the hair. If my review helps you, please kindly leave a thumbs up for me 😊 Many thanks!

Loving this shampoo, leaves my hair incredibly soft & hydrated. I have fine hair & this leaves a slight oil coating feel to my hair when it’s wet but this completely disappears when my hair dries.

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

It leaves my hair feeling a bit weighed down. It may be better for thicker hair than mine. It is also unscented and I prefer a little freshness added to my hair when I wash.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Awesome shampoo and it seems to last forever. Love the smell

Posted on Sep 13, 2022

Thanks Dear perfect product , Thanks Dear perfect product , Thanks Dear perfect product , Thanks Dear perfect product

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

leaves hair smooth with nice scent. it feels fresh. the size is good too.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Bought this shampoo the second time. Like it as it does make my hair smoother even without using a conditioner.

Posted on Nov 18, 2021

Very good texture. Make my hair smooth and soft

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

Makes my hair soft and shiny

Posted on Jun 30, 2022
Auto-translated from Arabic

For girls whose hair is dry, damaged or curly, it is literally the best shampoo you can use!! Praise be to him, he is wronged in terms of fame, but he is powerful, and his ingredients are natural and moisturizes the hair and does not dry it + it does not paint it, it does not smell and it has a sweet texture and it contains foam, but it is not like the existing shampoos. It does not dry it and it does not dry the edges. I mean, you look like you are using a balm. Next time, I ask for the balm. There is no money with it. As for the size and quality of the package, it is considered excellent and suffices for approximately two months, depending on the use. Girls, this explanation is about my real experience, so support me for your efforts 💕