RO

Posted on Sep 2, 2022

I am not sure what to expect from this kind of product. It smells like lavender, I hope it is a genuine essential oil of great quality, even though it is not thick at all. I used it in a diy beard oil formula and it gave a nice scent.

375459c6-be15-4adc-ab6b-d1c7b35507df
Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Considered a “beautifying oil,” the quality of the composition benefit health of both the skin and scalp by balancing sebum (oil) production in all skin types. The use of this essential oil feel gently refreshing, uplifting, calming, soothing, grounding, and centering, yet not sedating. The natural scent encourages feelings of peace and harmony, while uncluttering a chaotic mind. Good size, age and package.

Posted on Sep 13, 2022

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

I love this lavender scent for the wool balls in my dryer. It is a small size but the intensity of smell is a lot for a small package. I only need a drop or two to get the benefit of the product. Love to find an affordable, natural essential oil. Thanks IHerb!

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

Smells good and helps me calm down. I put a few drops on my pillow before I go to sleep (careful it might stain your pillowcase) and it really helps me calm down and puts me in a sleeping mood. I will definitely buy it again…

c82c6015-f519-472b-a62f-892767f61987
cc1c3b08-a9cc-4df7-8282-8bed3aff46c2
Posted on Apr 11, 2022

This is a very pretty Bulgarian lavender. The fragrance is on the soft side and leans more floral than the bite-y, herbal edge that other origins of lavender essential oils can have. I blend my own body products and cleaning products and this lavender performs well for both. I give it only four stars because it is a really runny, lightweight oil which is a slight problem when I am really trying to limit or get a precise number of drops in a recipe. Otherwise, I'm happy with the quality and the scent and I will probably repurchase.

Posted on Dec 28, 2021

The oil is of great quality. Use it in my diffusor and the fragrance is really true and strong. If you do not like the lavender essence it is not for you. 🙂

Posted on Sep 27, 2022

this item is the best, it help me to relax at night. I put a little on my pillow and I have a sound sleep

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

I often use the biokleen all purpose concentrate and I will add a few drops of this to the spray bottle which adds a lovely smell to the house. I also use some in a diffuser and have no complaints. Smells like lavender.

Posted on Aug 18, 2022

Gorgeous scent, I love to use it in my diffuser at night. The quality is great and it really helps to relax. I always prefer natural aids, so essential oils are really beneficial