RO

Posted on Feb 26, 2022
Good Frankincense Essential Oil!!

It has a balsamic, earthy, sweet, honey-like, and woody scent. Perfect for use in aromatherapy, but not so good for perfumery. I can't complain about it because, at this cheap price, it's worth it. Recommend for everyone who wants to buy an inexpensive frankincense EO but still has good quality!! 😽

3dfae209-3b73-46c6-ae8c-87a91424ae3d
Posted on Aug 21, 2022

There are a large number of varieties of frankincense from different countries all with different aroma profiles. This particular one is frankincense boswellia, which has a beautiful sweet smell, not like the slightly camphor smelling frankincense sacra. I like to put this in an aromatherapy cold water diffuser at night, I find it to be deeply relaxing. It is just very beautiful. This brand has high quality oils and I will explore the rest of its range, but I can very highly recommend this beautiful frankincense sacra and it is very good value for money too.

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

This Frankincense oil is very good and its scent is good enough, not overpowering. I use along with other essential oils to have a better sleep because I have issues to sleep. I love that is natural and I read that it can be used for migraine. The quality seems to be good and the size is not so small. I recommend this product because I’ve seen improvements in my sleep and relaxation before going to bed. By the way, the other essential oils that I use in my diffuser are: Cedarwood oil, Lavender oil, Roman Chamomile oil and Wild Marjoram. This is a very good mixed for a better sleep and relaxation. If you find my comment useful, please give me a thumb up. Thank you!!

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

I just love this soothing mysterious scented essential oil. It takes me back to my visits to Eastern monasteries which use frankincense to cleanse the atmosphere and lift the spirit to greater heights. Very strong scented oil that can be used safely at any age. I found it cam benefit those suffering from migraines as it soothes the nerves.

Posted on Aug 31, 2022

I love the scent and health benefits of Frankincense oil. This essential oil is soothing and adds so much topically if I mix a bit with my serum, oil or moisturizer. I use this on my skin, for aromatherapy and in my hair. I really like it mixed with Lavender essential oil too. The size and quality for the price is really good. I would buy this again!

SuperBeeIng
Posted on Jun 22, 2022

Great addition to my essential oil collection. The natural composition is soothing and makes you feel the benefits right away. The scent is beautiful and i use it on a daily basis. The size and the quality you get fot the price is unbeatable. The package arrived quickly, without any issues.

Posted on May 19, 2022

Very happy with the purchase. I mix in bergamot (or lemongrass, or lemon) with a couple of drops of either rosemary or peppermint and one or two of either frankincense or sandalwood in my diffuser in the mornings. I like having variety of scents, which makes a bit of a pleasant surprise each morning. Really helps me to gently wake up and be alert for my busy schedule. Arrived packaged really well, albeit in a giant box for the size of the order.

Posted on May 16, 2022

I use it in DIY rejuvenating moisturizing gel. It's a natural astringent which helps heal skin imperfections and conditions like acne and wounds. Frankincense oil has been known for damaged skin as a healing oil, reducing the appearance of stretch marks and scars. Will buy it again! Good quality product.

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

I heard from dermatologist that you can use frankincense oil if you have acne scars, however you need to dilute it with a carrier oil, for example, you can add 1 drop of frankincense oil to grape seed oil or rosemary oil and apply it directly your skin right after cleansing.