RO

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

Quality and package is all good. It is ideal for inflammatory skin conditions such as rosacea, because it's so cooling. On a physical level it pulls inflammation from the body, calming and regulating microcirculations, and if you have partied a little too hard then rose quartz will restore instant calm. Not sure if it has more benefits than making you calm.

def05064-3a9a-46fc-a843-12ff4645a168
e142dece-4e7f-41e1-858d-f7cf82c5e981
Posted on Aug 22, 2022

Everything about this roller shines brilliance and quality for the inexpensive price that it is. The packaging was very pleasant and made opening the product that much more enjoyable. It looks so beautiful it could be an art piece on our decorations table. It's very cooling on the skin and truly makes you feel rejuvenated and alive during and after use. Helps with depression and anxiety a lot. Very meditative and feel everyone should have one! 2 thumbs up for this!

Posted on May 23, 2022

More than expected quality!!. I really satisfied with this cool roller, i liked the color too in nature. Very soft texture and it massage your face nicely. The packaging is so good and it’s box is useful for storing and handle the roller safely.

f6355766-e674-4b5e-972d-f29f7e032948
Posted on Aug 9, 2022

really cooling and relaxing sensation using this roller. great that it comes in 2 sizes for the face and eye in particular. but it all boils down to diligence as opposed to the high-tech facial gadgets as its bit more time-consuming. I used it on days where i am more free or just want the extra pampering, or when eyes are tired and puffy.

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

If you are looking for a rose quartz roller, then I highly recommend this product!! It was very affordable and a high quality product. I use it nearly daily. I loved the cold feeling on my face in the mornings or at night. It is so relaxing, and I can also see some benefits from using such as better blood flow and reducing puffiness.

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

I love this! I keep mine in the refridgerator and mostly use it in the morning or in the afternoon when my face needs a pick me up. I deffenetly feel like it makes my skin smoother and my face less puffy. I use my serum right before and feel like the roller helps the skin absorb it. Quality product, perfect size for eyes and face my skin texture is deffenetly benefiting for using it.

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

The product was packaged safe and well, the quality seems the same as what other brands are selling. The colour of rose quartz already felt so calming even before use. It becomes cool when in contact with water, and while using it would become warm. I gave one to my mom as a gift and she loves it too. No doubt, it is therapeutic and helps me focus my thoughts while I am using it.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

my order came today and it made me happy.....so fast and good packaging, i got it in 3 days...the roller looks so pretty...😍😍😍

4b9d1fa7-dbfc-4384-8b14-52e8d443d004
Posted on May 21, 2022

I have been using this for more than a month and I can definitely see a difference. I use it before bed. Good packaging & great quality. The colour is nice & easy to handle.